Customer Service 866.965.0400

Used Adam's for the first time today

Darth_Emma

Question

The temp. got to 45 today, so I took the cover off my new Camaro and decided to wash the windows inside the car and use the leather conditioner. This is the first time I've used Adam's products. All I can say is, "Wow! I love it!" The glass cleaner used with the glass towel does NOT streak! Cleaned the windows in one swipe and did I mention no streaks????! That never happens!

The leather conditioner soaks in quickly and does not leave a residue even on the vinyl. It leaves the leather soft. Yowsa am I happy! I know it sounds silly, but I spent a lot of $ in the last two weeks on Adam's products hoping they were as good as folks say. Well, it is every bit as good as all you nice folks say. I can't wait to do the exterior next weekend!

Thanks you Adam's and thanks to all you great folks in these forums!!

Did I mention that the glass cleaner does NOT streak?? :D

15 answers to this question

Isn't it great? I still remember the first time I used Adam's car shampoo and thinking "Ah, how can this stuff be all that much better than the stuff I usually use?" And wow -- it was like night and day. After that, I was STILL blown away by how good ALL the new Adam's stuff I tired worked. It's like a world without disappointments. :D

I didn't get any pictures today as I only did the interior. When I get the whole car finished (I hope within the next 2 weeks) you can bet there will be LOTS of pictures! I bought a new camera recently, so I'm always happy to use it!

I applied the leather conditioner with the red interior applicator. The leather conditioner does remind me or back when I used to have horses and I would clean and condition my saddles. The conditioner smells of clean leather (not of horses!).

Oh yeah, and to answer all of your questions, the glass cleaner left no streaks!! ;)

I didn't get any pictures today as I only did the interior. When I get the whole car finished (I hope within the next 2 weeks) you can bet there will be LOTS of pictures! I bought a new camera recently, so I'm always happy to use it!

I applied the leather conditioner with the red interior applicator. The leather conditioner does remind me or back when I used to have horses and I would clean and condition my saddles. The conditioner smells of clean leather (not of horses!).

Oh yeah, and to answer all of your questions, the glass cleaner left no streaks!! ;)

You will soon devlope detailing OCD like the rest of us.:D

My husband said "if that glass cleaner works so well, we should use it in the house." I said "funny you should mention that, I just ordered a gallon because it's on special this weekend." :)

I love it when the spouse says I should get more detailing stuff!

No streak hmm never notice i can never see the windows once i use the window cleaner:jester:

Archived