Customer Service 866.965.0400

64oz ever coming back

blackberrypilot

Question

20 answers to this question

I wish they would. I have a gallon of WW, which I go through faster than detail spray.

I have a gallon of DS from late 2008 and I have about 3/4 of it left and it has some kind of black soot at the bottom... kinda tempted to throw it away.

That's why I think a 64 oz would be best so I can order fresher product more often.

Come onnnnnnn half gallons!!!! :pc:

Here is hoping DS and APC gallons are a daily special this week! cheers!

:cheers:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=603 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=12> </TD><TD class=redheading1 width=422>Adam's Absolute Essentials Gallon Pack

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'd like to see some 32oz waxes/polishes as well.

I tried shaking the detail spray, but the black soot, which resembles oil just settles down to the bottom. Has anyone else ever seen this? I hardly use it because I'm more of a WW guy myself.

Its actually more of brownish color and its one of the ingredients in the product that tends to settle out when it sits. Simply shake it and you're good, theres nothing wrong with it... for that matter you should be shaking ALL products each time you use them b/c they all settle to one extend or another.

I'd like to see some 32oz waxes/polishes as well.

I tried shaking the detail spray, but the black soot, which resembles oil just settles down to the bottom. Has anyone else ever seen this? I hardly use it because I'm more of a WW guy myself.

Mines brownish when it sits for a while, still works fine!

I wish they would. I have a gallon of WW, which I go through faster than detail spray.

I have a gallon of DS from late 2008 and I have about 3/4 of it left and it has some kind of black soot at the bottom... kinda tempted to throw it away.

That's why I think a 64 oz would be best so I can order fresher product more often.

Come onnnnnnn half gallons!!!! :pc:

Just shake it up you should be okay.

Archived