Customer Service 866.965.0400

my boys new bike 03 zx6r 636cc

6spdg37s

So my buddy has been shopping for his first bike...

he was torn between new or used...I found a sick deal on craigslist

03 Kawasaki ZX-6r its the 636CC same bike as me but 2 yrs older

its got 11k on it... all stock,

all the bike needs is TLC its been sitting for a little while, it needs all fluids flushed, some new front brake pads, cables lubed and adjusted and the shifter linkage adjusted.. we got it for 3300 IMO sick deal...my other buddy works at xtreme machines service and he said it was a good deal...so its goin in for service this week, then i gotta teach this kid how to ride lol :thumbsup:

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

^ he paid for his own school... so did I my parents just co-signed my loans... but my parents really dont care too much of what I do anymore... his parents freaked out beyond belief...

the blue is different than the 05 and up blues... cant remember the name..im gonna google it now.. i beleive 05+ is plasma blue..

lol i hate u .... i was goin thru receipts the other night I got about 2Gs worth of mods on it so far :)

Those are a couple of nice looking bikes! I really like that green and I get Kawasaki's for cost and almost pulled the trigger on a 600 last year but went back the next day and finally talked some sense into myself. I put a pic of the bike I was looking at below.

Oh and you spent 2g on mods on a bike that cost you 3500? LOL Big :thumbsup::lolsmack:

the bike should have been 5k ish or more even cause wen i went to sell it last year i had two offers for 5 but then i decided that i didnt want to sell it...

progressive is an amazing insurance company cause they cover you for mods and stuff if god forbid sumthing happens

the bike should have been 5k ish or more even cause wen i went to sell it last year i had two offers for 5 but then i decided that i didnt want to sell it...

progressive is an amazing insurance company cause they cover you for mods and stuff if god forbid sumthing happens

Yea I remember you getting a smokin deal on that bike. I just can't buy a bike. My snowmobiles get me into enough trouble.

Archived