Customer Service 866.965.0400

New here from michigan

alright guys new here.....and well as u can see by my user name i hate my black car. i bought it about 6 months ago. it good shape mechanicaly but the exterior could use some work. it has allot of swirl marks and scratches i kknow some of the scratches will not come out. but right now when i wash the car it looks good from far away but once you get within like 5 feet you can see all the swirls marks and scrathces and i hate it. so im here to read up and hopefully make it look better. i plan on getting a PC ,so i figure might aswell just get one with one of the adams detail sets. so im here to read some of the write ups. watch the vids and see what i need to do, before i dive into it.

Welcome to the club. Can we see some pics, and maybe we can give you some better advice. We are here to help, and have all dealt with some sort of swirls.

yea i will take some later this week after i wash it to show you guys what im talking about.

:welcomebanner: :welcomebanner: We can take care of that Black car!:thumbsup:

that what im hoping. cant wait to get going :pc:

here are a couple pics. ill take more later. but just to get an idea. the first one is the hood. so what u guys think? the quarter panel and trunk lid have allot of scracthces. a couple that are deep where my nail gets stuck. so i know they wont come out. but like i said its got swirls all over like the hood but everwhere. lol.

DSCN2658.jpg

DSCN2659.jpg

Man, that's child's play! That damage can be made to look 1000 times better with the proper products and technique. I present to you the before:

slo-cut1.jpg

slo-cut1.jpg

slo-cut2.jpg

slo-cut3.jpg

slo-cut4.jpg

...and then the after:

slo-cut5.jpg

slo-cut6.jpg

slo-cut9.jpg

slo-cut15.jpg

It you want that fixed, it can be fixed. Everything I used to fix it is sold by Adam's.

Do you think because it is black it shows more, because unless I am wrong my car is not nearly that bad, but then again not a whole lot of washing , just alot of dusting(the wrong way) I will have to take a real close look at mine when I start my process, after it gets painted. I do see some light swirls on mine but most are in a straight line because of the way I wiped it in a straight motion not circular. The good news about all this is that it can be fixed by your methods and Adam's Products and a little bit of time. Man am I so glad I found this site and the Junkmans ways

Any scratch that your fingernail don't catch will come out! Orange pad & SHR!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">338.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"></TD><TD width="46%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's 7424XP Dual-Action Car Polishing Kit</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--var VariantMinimumQty_338_357 = 0;var SelectedVariantInventory_338_357 = 999427;function AddToCartForm_338_357_Validator(theForm) { submitonce(theForm); if ((theForm.Quantity.value*1) < 1) { alert("Please specify the quantity you want to add to your cart"); theForm.Quantity.focus(); submitenabled(theForm); return (false); } submitenabled(theForm); return (true); }//--></SCRIPT><FORM id=AddToCartForm_338_357 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_338_357 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_338_357_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d14%26SEName%3dmachine-polishing method=post></FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Adam's Complete Dual-Action Polishing Kit includes the essentials of our Dual Action Polishing System. Want to accomplish a swirl-free finish on a budget? Start here!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A lot of people are under the misconception that black paint scratches more when the correct logic is that all paint scratches the same, it is just that the damage is easier to see on dark colored cars.

As I always say in my videos, I use common sense to come up with my routine. If you stop and think about it, why wouldn't a manufacturer put the scratch resisting agent in black paint that they put in white paint? The answer is, there is no magic scratch resisting additive that can only be added to one color and not another. Thus, all paint from one manufacturer will scratch the same.

The problem with black paint is that it is like that 5 year old child that blurts out at the family reunion something she saw you doing with your spouse in the bedroom. It ain't the childs fult that you didn't lock the door while getting frisky with the kids at home!

Buy the Junkman Kit. You'll love it. I bought it and watched his videos and the results are great. One suggestion though, upgrade the wax in the kit to Machine Super Wax. The buttery is very good, but the MSW wil last longer. You will be changing your screen name in no time to "Love My Swirl Free Black Car."

Buy the Junkman Kit. You'll love it. I bought it and watched his videos and the results are great. One suggestion though, upgrade the wax in the kit to Machine Super Wax. The buttery is very good, but the MSW wil last longer. You will be changing your screen name in no time to "Love My Swirl Free Black Car."

that is exactly what i was thinking. i was reading that the MSW last longer. i cant wait the snow to finnaly be gone and the good weather to stay so i can dive in. im prob order within the next month and it should eb here in time for the good weather.

Archived