Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome to the team Dylan!!

Adam

Finally, the stars and moon aligned, and we were able to win the full-time employment of Dylan VonKleist! It's about time, and we are off to a great start.

Dylan actually worked with us briefly nearly 10 years ago, when we were just a weekend operation, selling at the Orange County Swapmeet in Costa Mesa, CA. He knows our products inside and out, and can create a flawless finish, or explain how to create one without thinking twice.

It was at a clinic over a year ago that Dylan attended, in So Cal, where I looked at him, "You look pretty familiar, don't I know you brother?" He laughed, and said, "I worked for you years ago, and have been a customer since!"

Well, one look at his flawless black Trailblazer SS, and I could tell, he was a sick individual. (It takes one to know one!)

Dylan is now heading up our forum team, our social media marketing, west coast events, and our online marketing. It's a HUGE job, and we are thrilled to have him on the team.

Welcome Dylan, it's an honor to have you on our team!!:banana:

-Adam

Thanks Teresa! I am incredibly fortunate to have Dylan on the team, absolutely. Realize, we have been fortunate for a looooong time, as our team members are A++, including our MODERATORS!

Wouldn't you agree, this little company attracts great people as team members, forum Moderators, and even customers?

Not to sound arrogant, but I feel incredibly lucky to have such great humans surrounding us everywhere.

You are one of them Teresa! :banana:

Thanks to everyone for your kind words to Dylan, and I'm also honored to have you my friend. Your priorities are in line, and I hope this opportunity affords you more time with your family, the single most important thing in life.

:welcomebanner:

Thanks everyone... working for Adams really is a dream come true for me. As its probably fairly obvious I'm nuts about cars/car care I finally have found someone willing to pay me to work in an industry that involves something I LOVE. As the saying goes "do something you love and never work a day in your life"

I fully intend to never lose appreciation for Adam or the opportunity he has given me.

Thanks boss, thanks the rest of the team, and most of all thanks to everyone here who has made the transition to this new position a smooth one!

:cheers:

Archived