Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman to Join us at Grabiak on April 23-24!

Adam

That's right, we talked tonight, and it's official! New Alexandria, PA, A.J. Johnson, AKA, "THE JUNKMAN!!!!!!" will be joining us at the 2nd annual customer appreciation day at Grabiak Chevrolet and Performance this April!

Joining us for dinner at Carbone's on April 23, then at the BIG show on the 24th at Grabiak.

We are going to raffle off an evening with the JUNKMAN, here on AdamsForums, soon! Indeed, somebody is going to bunk with Junkman, and it's going to be a wild evening at the Hampton Inn. (Platonic certainly, 2 beds, and never-ending laughter!)

Stay tuned for more to come, and WHOOHOOOO Junkman, can't wait to hang with you in PA next month!:banana::banana:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Me thinks the Junkman's going to be busy this year... Hoping to see him in August as well! I'll pass on the sleeping with JM... I don't think the wife would be hip on that... :willy:

Good luck!

Chris II

Me thinks the Junkman's going to be busy this year... Hoping to see him in August as well! I'll pass on the sleeping with JM... I don't think the wife would be hip on that... :willy:

Good luck!

Chris II

You're right, it wouldn't work. She says you're always hogging the covers! :lolsmack:

Looking forward to seeing the Junkman again. He is always worth the trip. I just want to know how Junkman and Adam work out the talking during the dinner. LOL I also want to see if Junkman is an "Italian" or if they have steak at Carbones.

What about the idea of a meet/greet at the clinic before it starts on Saturday for the forum members that can't make dinner the night before? Maybe someone here has an idea how to pull it off so we all know who forum members are at the clinic. Maryland Rich some stickers or something for our shirts? Let's hope for good weather like last year.

We are going to raffle off an evening with the JUNKMAN, here on AdamsForums, soon! Indeed, somebody is going to bunk with Junkman, and it's going to be a wild evening at the Hampton Inn. (Platonic certainly, 2 beds, and never-ending laughter!)

Is that a prize or a punishment? :jester:

Indeed, somebody is going to bunk with Junkman, and it's going to be a wild evening at the Hampton Inn. (Platonic certainly, 2 beds, and never-ending laughter!)

That should be alot of fun. :D:D

I'm not sure that my husband would want me bunking with AJ though. :lolsmack:

Sounds like a good time :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Except the sleeping with the JM part, hope he doesn't have milk with his dinner we know what that does to his system :lolsmack:

:lolsmack:

Looking forward to seeing the Junkman again. He is always worth the trip. I just want to know how Junkman and Adam work out the talking during the dinner. LOL I also want to see if Junkman is an "Italian" or if they have steak at Carbones.

I'll concede to the man with the purse strings! As for dinner, the Junkman KNOWS Italian! This is a shot of my dinner at Marcello's in Carlisle! If you look close, you can see 5 meatballs! :thumbsup:

chrynats16.jpg

Is that a prize or a punishment? :jester:

You'll find out soon enough. They sell milk EVERYWHERE! :D:D:D

That should be alot of fun. :D:D

I'm not sure that my husband would want me bunking with AJ though. :lolsmack:

Why does he have to know? It can our own little secret! :D:D:D

yeah i looked it up its about a 5 hour drive maybe i come down on the 22 nd do some cleaning on the 23rd hit the show on the 24th and come home on the 25th ill have to think about this one. how big is the show?

This is not a car show. It's a detail clinic. But they really put on a show! :2thumbs:

Archived