Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman to Join us at Grabiak on April 23-24!

Adam

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Man nobody said anything about push ups. I may have that thing I talked about eariler that I just remembered about. LOL

Don't let the Junkman scare you. His woof is a lot bigger than his nibble. Especially when his teeth are in the jar. :lolsmack:

Wow, this sounds like a fun time. We had the Junkman in Jersey last year, great time, he put in some serious work and everybody loves the guy.

But............don't give him any food until all the work is done, boy can that guy eat! :):rockon:

So, any takers for the, "EVENING OF JUNKMAN????" :lol:

Junk, you and I have shared hotel rooms, creepy cabins, and every single time, it has been a blast, right?? Just to let everyone know, Junkman needs his quality morning time. Give the man 90 minutes to get up, and out of the room, at least. So, an evening with the Junkman is really more. . . . it's an evening and LOOOOOOONG morning too!

I'm super excited that you are coming to this event A.J. :thumbsup:

I'd bunk with you for reliable laughs, but my roomy is G8 Tom McDuffee again this year, if he's still up for it!:cheers:

Still up for it and planning on it! I have scheduled a day of vacation so I can just get ready in the morning for the trip. I am really looking forward to a great dinner with a great bunch of people. While I am certainly not as outgoing as the Adam and Junkman's of the world, I love being entertained. I am certainly looking forward to seeing all of the other forum members and putting faces with names, even though my CRS won't let me remember for long!

It would be great if it were 70 degrees and sunny like last year! Adam order up the good weather because you will have a difficult time in the bay with all of the people that are going to show up!

So, any takers for the, "EVENING OF JUNKMAN????" :lol:

Junk, you and I have shared hotel rooms, creepy cabins, and every single time, it has been a blast, right?? Just to let everyone know, Junkman needs his quality morning time. Give the man 90 minutes to get up, and out of the room, at least. So, an evening with the Junkman is really more. . . . it's an evening and LOOOOOOONG morning too!

I'm super excited that you are coming to this event A.J. :thumbsup:

I'd bunk with you for reliable laughs, but my roomy is G8 Tom McDuffee again this year, if he's still up for it!:cheers:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, it takes some work to get this ball of Junk rolling everyday! I have to "osmos" into the day! You just can't rush into Junkism! It is a daily commitment! lol.gif

Archived