Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman to Join us at Grabiak on April 23-24!

Adam

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Well Ray and Jesse, you two could always split the cost of a room and bunk togther for a night.:D

I believe everyone is staying at the Hampton Inn in Greensburg. At least that's what I read on the other thread. :2thumbs:

I am sooo looking forward to this after all the snow this winter....and it's looking to be bigger & better than last year!

AJ - excited you'll be joining us!

:banana:

Hey Al it's good to see that you have surfaced. Have you been that busy? Looking forward to seeing the gang again this year. You are making dinner aren't you?

Hey Tom!

New job...crazy busy...but it's all good!! Yes, I plan on being there for dinner, but if you meant actually cooking dinner by "making dinner"....well, I'll leave that up to the pros! (I heard AJ can be pretty finicky....):lol::thumbsup::cheers:

Looking forward to the "2nd Annual" and breaking bread with the gang again....

And if you had asked me about driving the Vette a couple of weeks ago - after all the storms out this way - I would have laughed....but guess what...it's all melted! So...maybe I can put some miles on her...

And I see you're rooming with Adam again...that's great!

Al you are too funny....I should have asked if you were attending dinner. I agree with you that we need to leave it up to the professionals to prepare it. I read in the other thread about Adam's suggestion for a list. We just need to get it going like we did last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived