Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman to Join us at Grabiak on April 23-24!

Adam

crap whats the hotel you guys staying at i need to make my reservations?

I believe it's the Hampton Inn in Greensburg, PA (724-838-8800) where everyone will be staying...just made my reservation....pricey for a Hampton Inn...ashamed to admit I'm (somewhat) happy I joined AARP!!

Looking forward to it!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Aww...... this sounds fun! Wish i could be apart of it. Im only a couple thousand miles away.:burnout: send a clinic up here to fairbanks:xfingers: you have 1 RSVP already:2thumbs:

I believe it's the Hampton Inn in Greensburg, PA (724-838-8800) where everyone will be staying...just made my reservation....pricey for a Hampton Inn...ashamed to admit I'm (somewhat) happy I joined AARP!!

Looking forward to it!!

well i will see you there thats where im at too

• 2 weeks later...
so what exactly happens at these clinics?

You get to see first hand how to properly use all the products in a way that best benefits you. If you have any questions, you get the answers first hand from those who have extensive use with these products. basically, the Adam's team is at your disposal for any detailing issues that you may have.

Then there's the pantie parties... :bow::willy::help::lolsmack:

Then there's the pantie parties... :bow::willy::help::lolsmack:

AJ...you best be careful who you say what to.....those pics of you in the pink frilly ones may end up on the net afterall.....

:help::banana::lol::lol::willy::lolsmack:

(And for anyone who's seriously concerned....I'M KIDDING!!!)

I see I'm going to have to break out my DI cover for you characters!

Been a long time since someone screamed at me like that! I think he was the airborne version of the Royal Canadian Regiment or Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry.

Either way he was very convincing that death was very near by....:lolsmack:

AJ...you best be careful who you say what to.....those pics of you in the pink frilly ones may end up on the net afterall.....

:help::banana::lol::lol::willy::lolsmack:

(And for anyone who's seriously concerned....I'M KIDDING!!!)

Yeah, right! Have you seen the one Teresa has of AJ cutting the grass? SHOCKING!!! :lol::lol:

Been a long time since someone screamed at me like that! I think he was the airborne version of the Royal Canadian Regiment or Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry.

Either way he was very convincing that death was very near by....:lolsmack:

Did he look like this?

di.jpg

He'll be there Friday!

Archived