Customer Service 866.965.0400

Look what showed up at work.

Opeth

Well that's a good start!

Have fun!

I did a quick interior cleaning on the G8 this past Saturday. Had been WAY to long. Windows had a coating on them. Nothing a Glass towel and some Adams glass cleaner couldn't fix.

Now for the two day exterior event... Warm up baby! Come-on!

Chris

Chris

Edited by Chewy

The sad thing is that while I was refilling bottles and reorganizing my adam's shelf (one of my favorite things to do), I was thinking what else I still want. And with the advent of this glass sealant, I should be placing another order real soon.:D

Well that's a good start!

Have fun!

I did a quick interior cleaning on the G8 this past Saturday. Had been WAY to long. Windows had a coating on them. Nothing a Glass towel and some Adams glass cleaner couldn't fix.

Now for the two day exterior event... Warm up baby! Come-on!

Chris

Chris

Wanna do mine? Ive got some hellacious swirls from screwjacks that im afraid I cant get out without a pc.

For some reason I never ever get tired of seeing what everyone else is ordering. Nice order by the way.

Sweeet!!!

I am going to be making my first purchase here really soon. I just have to get organized and lay everything out so I don't have to be back ordering the next day.

Tonymac

Tony you will soon find out you will be making multiple orders. Just check out the daily specials and you will be addicted like the rest of us!