Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tonymac

Hey all, I am new here and new to the detailing world. I love cars, I love making things shine so this inevitably is the place for me. I was born in Puerto Rico, raised in New York and currently, although not for long, live in Germany.

I am a Soldier in the Army and am planning on opening my own detailing shop (very soon). I am willing to listen to any advise as this is a new venture for me and may have some of my own to give.

I am married to the woman I personally needed in many ways and found out I needed in others. I truly am blessed to have met her and together we made a matching daughter.

I purchased my first new car two years ago. It is a space gray 2008 528i with most of the bells and whistles. I love my car and baby it as much as my wife can stand.

I have said too much...

BTW I am also a member of 5seriesforums.net and Birthdayshoes.com under the same handle.

Bless you all and I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Tonymac :2thumbs:

Thank you all. I am one of those, how do I put it... Insanely proud Dad/husband... I love my ladies and will do anything for them.

I love the USA and will remain a Soldier until they push me out!!!

If your ever in So. Cal. beers are on me! :cheers: