Customer Service 866.965.0400

wash bucket sturdy enough for fat guys?

IMADreamer

Question

So I've been thinking about getting one of those fancy Adam's wash buckets with the undercarriage so I can wheel around my car when detailing the lower spots, but just how sturdy are these things? I'm not skinny. lol I don't want to get one and the first time I sit on it break my expensive wash bucket.

11 answers to this question

I picked up this little craftsman stool w/ wheels for like $30 at sears.. This is one of the handiest little stools around. You can throw your bottles of Adam's goodies on the bottom platform and work your way around the vehicle.

I picked up this little craftsman stool w/ wheels for like $30 at sears.. This is one of the handiest little stools around. You can throw your bottles of Adam's goodies on the bottom platform and work your way around the vehicle.

I had one of those for a while. But after a lot of years the rod on finally broke and had to throw it away. Changed wheels on it many times.

Spend a little bit more and get the Kreepstool

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-474-adams-all-new-kreepstool.aspx

I'm around 240 and this thing is great. Moves easily and it's nice having a back on it to lean back when my back gets tired from bending over. Plus you have all your products with you so you're not getting up and down all the time which is hard on your knees. You can still get the bucket and wheels, just pull them along side you ! Well worth the $$. :rockon:

474.jpg

Take my word for it. It is incredibly comfortable for my old bones. And there are brakes on the wheels in case you have a problem staying in one place. It's not height adjustable, but it's a good height. :2thumbs:

Take my word for it. It is incredibly comfortable for my old bones. And there are brakes on the wheels in case you have a problem staying in one place. It's not height adjustable, but it's a good height. :2thumbs:

:iagree:

well minus the old bones because im only 21, but it is super comfy and just the right height I have been looking for a good stool and this is it. very well built as well not made cheap like some.

Archived