Customer Service 866.965.0400

did anyone else get tweeted?

GTO Guy

The only thing I wish it would do, is rinse off easier. It seems to put a coating on the car which keeps it from beading after I wash it. My brother has noted this as well. It may very well be that we're using too much soap. It honestly doesn't hurt a thing so I've never had a reason to complain.

Chris

Is there any way to get tweets via PM here or in email? I'll be honest the last thing I want to do is sign up on another website and have one more thing to check during the course of my day. but it would be neat to get info like that tweet. It would seem to me that this website would be the place for that sorta thing not a 3rd party site. I don't know.

Is there any way to get tweets via PM here or in email? I'll be honest the last thing I want to do is sign up on another website and have one more thing to check during the course of my day. but it would be neat to get info like that tweet. It would seem to me that this website would be the place for that sorta thing not a 3rd party site. I don't know.

If you have a twitter account and follow "@AdamsPolishes" you should receive updates via email... of course depending on your twitter settings.

Our followers on twitter get all kinds of little goodies for being loyal followers... just like this site gets info sooner than outside forums we sponsor.

If you have a twitter account and follow "@AdamsPolishes" you should receive updates via email... of course depending on your twitter settings.

Our followers on twitter get all kinds of little goodies for being loyal followers... just like this site gets info sooner than outside forums we sponsor.

I guess I'm not loyal enough. lol I'm not signing up for another site. The reason I signed up on this forum was for the sort of little goodies you are talking about and tips and tricks of course.

I guess I'm not loyal enough. lol I'm not signing up for another site. The reason I signed up on this forum was for the sort of little goodies you are talking about and tips and tricks of course.

I'm sorry Jason, I detect a hint of annoyance in your post (correct me if I'm wrong) and this was never intended to be something that would make people feel jipped... Adams forums is usually the earliest to know about any product changes or releases. The twitter teases may come a day or 2 early but as evidenced here it all finds its way back here anyways.

Like it or not social media like Twitter is the way much of the world markets and communicates now a days. Trust me... I'm no fan of it either... I just yesterday made a facebook page, I still don't have a myspace, and twitter is just a tool to communicate with our customers faster. That 'tweet' was sent out via my cell phone while I was in the process of testing... posting it to the forum in that fashion just isn't possible.

So please don't think we're abandoning the forum... we're simply expanding the way in which we interact with customers into the social media realm to meet an ever increasing demand for REAL TIME information.

I'm sorry Jason, I detect a hint of annoyance in your post (correct me if I'm wrong) and this was never intended to be something that would make people feel jipped... Adams forums is usually the earliest to know about any product changes or releases. The twitter teases may come a day or 2 early but as evidenced here it all finds its way back here anyways.

Like it or not social media like Twitter is the way much of the world markets and communicates now a days. Trust me... I'm no fan of it either... I just yesterday made a facebook page, I still don't have a myspace, and twitter is just a tool to communicate with our customers faster. That 'tweet' was sent out via my cell phone while I was in the process of testing... posting it to the forum in that fashion just isn't possible.

So please don't think we're abandoning the forum... we're simply expanding the way in which we interact with customers into the social media realm to meet an ever increasing demand for REAL TIME information.

Please don't think I'm making a big stink over this because I'm really not. I am just annoyed at the whole twitter thing, not just Adam's using it and not even specifically Adam's using it, just the general use of it as a way of communicating now. It's everywhere news station, companies, etc. I think it's a horribly way to get your message out although I understand it's a quick way to get your message out. I feel that it decentralizes info which just makes things more complicated in a world that is already ridiculously complicated.

I'll give an example of why I dislike it. A company I've used a very long time and am on a first name basis with the owner started doing a twitter thing based on it's what his marketing people said they should do. They offered a 10% discount on their products if you signed up and tweeted them. I asked if I could get that without signing up for twitter being a long time customer and I was told no. I was appalled to be honest. I don't get why I had to sign up for something just to get a the discount that many potentially unloyal customers were getting. So the bottom line is I didn't sign up and I didn't buy their product. I later talked to the owner sort of jokingly about it and he apologized and gave me a discount better then the twitter one but it's aggravating.

I understand you guys gotta get your name and products out there any way you can, I don't hold anything against you guys for that, but please don't leave us out here just because we don't want to have another password to remember or another site to visit. I'm just afraid it will come to that because I see alot of it from other companies.

Dang it i just got a new gallon of shampoo! I'll have to wash both my cars twice a week to get it gone fast! I hope is produces good results in the foam gun...

I've got a gallon too. I use it pretty sparingly...NOT :jester: I foam the crap out of everything :banana:

Archived