Customer Service 866.965.0400

4Clubs/4aCure Car Show 6/27 (Jamesburg, NJ)

Houston, we have a problem.

Adam and I realized today while buying tickets that I am at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle the weekend of this event! Ford Nationals is a 3 day event and we have a huge following there. Thus, I won't be able to make this event. :(

Sorry guys, but I will see those of you who are coming to Carlisle!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump!

This show is getting big. Adams is going to be the event sponsor. Unfortuately there will not be a rep from Adams. But we will be offering the following from Adams:

2 (two) $150 gift certificates door prizes :banana:

4 oz Detail spray (or equivalent) in 200 goodie bags :thumbsup:

Coupon code CLUBS4CURE that will get you 10% discount and free shipping. (* As well a percentage of the total sales will go to the TS Alliance. Thanks Adam! :patriot:)

Additional door prizes being worked on. TBD :willy:

This event is coming up! :banana:

Did I mention we would be giving away a ton of Adams product?

10% off all orders using code CLUBS4CURE and free shipping for 72 hours after show. 5% of purchase total is going to TSAlliance.

Essential kit: $169 (:drool:)

Basic kit: $60

$150, $100, $50 gift cards.

3 16oz bottles of Detail spray

3 160z bottles of Buttery Wax

3 16oz bottles of Window Cleaner

200 4oz bottles of Detail Spray

:patriot:

And the 4 clubs are giving away a 2nd Essential kit to a lucky winner.

This is just Adams. We will have much more there too!

Did I mention beer? :cheers:

See attached flyer!

megan and i will be there and hopefully i can bring the "magic pumpkin" : ) only if daddy permits haha but it should be an awesome show n excited to go

i was thinking meg was the magic pumpkin and im like who nicknames there daughter that !!? :lol:

megan and i will be there and hopefully i can bring the "magic pumpkin" : ) only if daddy permits haha but it should be an awesome show n excited to go

Never heard it called Magic Pumpkin before. If daddy permits? This is why lions eat there young.

Never heard it called Magic Pumpkin before. If daddy permits? This is why lions eat there young.

bahahahahaa !!! why is it magic??

Archived