Customer Service 866.965.0400

4Clubs/4aCure Car Show 6/27 (Jamesburg, NJ)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well just got home from the show alot of cars at least 200 plus I had a good time but it ran long and it was hot !!!!!! I gave pete some ideas for next year and I told him i would help him so we can do a show and a detail clinic next year. im down loading pics now. I got a great story for you I was walking to the bathroom and I saw a set of tickets on the ground that someone obviously dropped so i walked passed them figure someone would come back for them. I leave the bathroom and they call a number so i walked over picked up the tickets and I had the winning ticket lol but to make it even more interesting I won the Adams Essentials kit lol I couldnt believe it total fluke lol oh yeah i also won best modern truck as well so i got a trophy too. Now im going to my buddys for a smoked brisket and a dip in the pool woohoo

I won a bottle of Buttery Wax, beer holder, and beer opener. Kinda peeved I didn't win a trophy tho. All in all, it was a fun day, hot as hell, and saw a ton of nice cars there.

Thanks again Peter!

First I want to Thank Adams for sponsoring the event. You would have been proud. Adams name was talked about everywhere. NJ needs to be unpluged from the Mcguires matrix. This was a good start. As Lucky Dan said there were about 220 cars and over 50 spectator cars. I'm so thrilled! All proceeds went to the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance.

It was a pleasure to finally meet Dan and Jeff. Sorry John I didn't get to meet you, but I was the sweaty guy in the red shirt and black shorts that parked you. Dan took a great picture of my butt, while I was bending over to catch a breather! :lol: It was 95 and SO humid I parked cars for 4 hours.

club4cure10013.jpg

Awesome pics, guys, and congrats on the wins. :cheers:

Ps - I love those pantaras. :glasses:

That was an AWESOME pantera. There were 2 of them there. The red one won Custom Car Trophy.

Check out the engine on this baby!

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

And here's "Lucky" Dan. I'm going to hang with him more often. Maybe it will rub off. :lol: Hey dan whats that on your head? :lol:

IMG_2213.jpg

And who's laughing last?!? You had the bucket the wrong way. :lolsmack:

Just to show what a good sport Dan was for finding the tickets. He donated some cash to the TSAlliance. THANKS Dan. :2thumbs:

IMG_2241.jpg

And here's the other winner of the Essential bucket.

IMG_2242.jpg

Was too busy and didn't see who won the gift certificates. Here's a few more pics of cars that dan didn't get. There were SOOOOO many fantastic cars. :glasses:

'71 Cuda

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

Road rat car. I liked this one...

IMG_2237.jpg

For you vette guys.

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

Nice 2009 Roush Stage 3.

IMG_2231.jpg

Sweet looking Mango Goat! :drool:

IMG_2228.jpg

My club tent. :thumbsup:

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

This one was like a little Hot Wheel. Couldn't stop taking pics. The little boy in me kept coming out. :D

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

My Model A Pickup. Thanks Grandpa. :cheers: It's been in the family 74 years.

IMG_2224.jpg

Lots of sweeeet old trucks.

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

A Hummer that NEVER sees off road. I'm surprised he drove it on the grass! :lolsmack: I'm a jeep owner that lives off road. But it was pretty. :rolleyes:

IMG_2188.jpg

It had 6 TV's!

IMG_2207.jpg

Now for some real 4x4's. Jeep wrote the book.

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

Gorgeous 41 Willeys!

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

And the car that I voted for best '65 to '79 mustang. This was one clean '67. It got the trophy from my club.

IMG_2205.jpg

That's all folks. Hope you enjoyed as much as I did. Can't wait to do a combined event with Dan next year.

:patriot:

Fantastic. Post a pic of yourself so I can see if I remember you. :) I do remember parking your car. You came fairly early and got parked across from a couple of vettes.

Also, Forgot to mention Nicole. I didn't get the pleasure of meeting you either. :(

Please post up pics of her and her car if you can.

Peter you forgot about the only Asian guy who came up to you with your wife?! Plus I was probably the only non-muscle car there! LOL I had a few strange looks and I thought I had toilet paper stuck on my car! Sorry I missed Jeff/John.

Peter you forgot about the only Asian guy who came up to you with your wife?! Plus I was probably the only non-muscle car there! LOL I had a few strange looks and I thought I had toilet paper stuck on my car! Sorry I missed Jeff/John.

You know now that you mention it I did notice you were the only asian guy lol and i ment to tell you about that piece of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe and that awful squeaking noise from you shoe :banana:

Archived