Customer Service 866.965.0400

4Clubs/4aCure Car Show 6/27 (Jamesburg, NJ)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, Dan said you guys were eating I believe. I stay only for a short while since I had a graduation party to go to. Plus I had to stop by to meet Peter since he slacked out last time. =) Maybe I'll see you @ Waterfest with your VW?

Peter you forgot about the only Asian guy who came up to you with your wife?! Plus I was probably the only non-muscle car there! LOL I had a few strange looks and I thought I had toilet paper stuck on my car! Sorry I missed Jeff/John.

Sorry Chi. My brain was fried! :willy:

It was pleasure meeting you. Thanks for stopping by.

Great pictures guys... looks like it was a smashing success!!

Love shows like this b/c they bring out a really great mix of car people, old new, modified, stock, crazy audio systems, insane HP, a little bit of everything.

Abso-freaking-loutly!!!!!

Again thank you for your help! :cheers:

gotcha. just didnt know since it was posted. I was thinking maybe since a % was going too 4H that everyone on the site should use it. I am just trying to stay out of trouble :) Kinda a long drive from texas but wish i coulda made it!

What code? Did I miss it? Was it in the bag? Someone hit me up with it I need my more Polish and Wax...man this stuff is addicting. I stayed up till like 4:30 am last night polishing and waxing. Anyway here's a few more pics. Can someone pic out the car that did not belong? LOL

dsc0143vw.jpg

dsc0143vw.jpg

What code? Did I miss it? Was it in the bag? Someone hit me up with it I need my more Polish and Wax...man this stuff is addicting. I stayed up till like 4:30 am last night polishing and waxing. Anyway here's a few more pics. Can someone pic out the car that did not belong? LOL

/quote]

Ummmmm... The beautiful white Audi?!? I parked you man! LOL

Archived