Customer Service 866.965.0400

First detail ever! - with pics!

Darth_Emma

Question

Ok, gang. You've asked for pictures and I said I'd post some once I cleaned my car up a bit. I didn't do a "full detail" with the PC today, but I washed, clayed, used revive polish by hand, and then waxed with Americana. I also used the new glass sealer which is fab! I will do a better job once the weather dries out a bit and I'll use the PC. I didn't bother with undercarriage spray today because we live in the country (as you can see) and the driveway is a bit muddy. (We have a gravel driveway). Anyway, here are a few after pictures. (I wish the sun had been out. Oh well.)

Edited by Darth_Emma

The Americana is great. Really easy to put on and wipe off. I barely scraped the surface of what is in the jar today. I think that it will last a long time. Detail Spray is another matter! :)

I also got my new white super plush microfiber towels today and I love them! Really thick and soft. I just took them out of the washing machine (washed on delicate) and they came out well. I have hung them up to dry.

Another pleasant surprise was how easily the wash mitts clean up and they dry quickly.

When the sun is out sometime, I'll take more pictures. The paint has beautiful metal flake in it and it really sparkles when it's sunny. It was cloudy today and I didn't get that metal flake to show up well.

Thanks for all your nice comments. I love this place!