Customer Service 866.965.0400

Did my motorcycle today!

GGEVOXFTMFW

Nice B-King... One year wasn't enough... Americans are motorcycle idiots IMO... If it doesn't have plastic wrapped around it, it's nothing...

Ugh...

May street fighters live on!

quote=Chewy;98813]Nice B-King... One year wasn't enough... Americans are motorcycle idiots IMO... If it doesn't have plastic wrapped around it, it's nothing...

Ugh...

May street fighters live on!

Thanks chris, Ive had a 94' 750 nighthawk, 00' buell cylone, 03' sv1000s, 05 Busa, and have a 05' honda 919 next to the B king now. Have huge heart for street fighters. After having riden since 98' and having a busa I cant ride anything smaller now. I just love the all around power, and low end torque from my old 1300cc's, and now the 1400cc's in my B King. I really dont know how people can ride 600's or even 750's. Feels like the bike cant get out of its own way, and you have to wait til 10k+ rpms before you have any power. It was a really a love it or hate it bike. Over in europe its been aroud few years prior to here, and continues around the world to be made. Just no US model. Most wrote it off after just seeing the flamboyant exhaust tips. Its nice having a bike only made one year, but I'm waiting on the resale to catch up after many sat on lots and went for thousands under retail. Still got a deal when I bought it, was sitting in the show room for about 6-8 months. Retail was 13,200, gave it to me for 10,500. When I the busa I kept seeing spy shots of the B, and was originally going to have a blower on it. Its nice having a real handbars no clip ons, up right seating, and 1400ccs under you. I always said if they build it I will come.. so i had to come through on my end of the deal!

:king:

Thanks chris, Ive had a 94' 750 nighthawk, 00' buell cylone, 03' sv1000s, 05 Busa, and have a 05' honda 919 next to the B king now. Have huge heart for street fighters. After having riden since 98' and having a busa I cant ride anything smaller now. I just love the all around power, and low end torque from my old 1300cc's, and now the 1400cc's in my B King. I really dont know how people can ride 600's or even 750's. Feels like the bike cant get out of its own way, and you have to wait til 10k+ rpms before you have any power. It was a really a love it or hate it bike. Over in europe its been aroud few years prior to here, and continues around the world to be made. Just no US model. Most wrote it off after just seeing the flamboyant exhaust tips. Its nice having a bike only made one year, but I'm waiting on the resale to catch up after many sat on lots and went for thousands under retail. Still got a deal when I bought it, was sitting in the show room for about 6-8 months. Retail was 13,200, gave it to me for 10,500. When I the busa I kept seeing spy shots of the B, and was originally going to have a blower on it. Its nice having a real handbars no clip ons, up right seating, and 1400ccs under you. I always said if they build it I will come.. so i had to come through on my end of the deal!

:king:

Haha! Sweet! I had a '94 nighthawk and STILL have my SV1000S...

:2thumbs:

Also have a Vmax...

Haha! Sweet! I had a '94 nighthawk and STILL have my SV1000S...

:2thumbs:

Also have a Vmax...

Ya I would have kept my sv longer if the clip on's didnt hurt my hands after 20 minutes. I found a place that bought two sv's, and a busa out of box special that were last years model but sitting brand new in crates for $2k off. The copper one had a tank scratch or I would have bought it vs my silver. I paid 6800 for it :thumbsup:

oldbikepic.jpg

Sure looking forward to riding season... I haven't detailed my bike yet, but will get to it very soon. This is a picture of me last year. Before I lose 45 pounds. And still dropping!!!!

Nice bike and good job on the weight loss :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Nice job on the detail.

Your color really "pops"!!! :2thumbs:

Ya the flake really sparkles now.:glasses:

Sure looking forward to riding season... I haven't detailed my bike yet' date=' but will get to it very soon. This is a picture of me last year. Before I lose 45 pounds. And still dropping!!!![/quote']

Goodluck:banana:

Cool bike , like that color !

Am I wrong or do you need a new back tire ?

Drive safe buddy!

The B king isnt nice on the rear tires being 1400cc's and around 185hp. Its worn but not gone. It has I think 2500 miles on it, and willl be my third season out of the stock tires. :banana:

Nice job. B King Eh. Interesting. I have not seen one on the street yet. I have a 2007 Triumph Speed Triple. LURVE IT.

I just saw a B King in the showroom at my local dealer.

Too bad it didn't take off in sales but the US is a declining purchaser of motorcycles while India is taking off. So, we don't get top billing anymore.

How do you like the B King in the twisties? Looks good. :cheers:

Nice job. B King Eh. Interesting. I have not seen one on the street yet. I have a 2007 Triumph Speed Triple. LURVE IT.

I just saw a B King in the showroom at my local dealer.

Too bad it didn't take off in sales but the US is a declining purchaser of motorcycles while India is taking off. So, we don't get top billing anymore.

How do you like the B King in the twisties? Looks good. :cheers:

Ya its kinda nice having the only year/model ever made haha. Handles awesome, and loves to yank the front tire at will.:thumbsup:

Archived