Customer Service 866.965.0400

Should I Get Revive?

DP 08 GXP

Question

well the last things i need to get to complete my Adam's collection is the Revive and fire hose nozzle. i have been searching and searching on the topic of revive and it seems kind of a toss up to what people think. i was thinking of getting it to add some depth and in case i missed any scratches in my correction as a filler. i also have seen some people use it with the PC and a white pad with little pressure which is the way i was thinking of using it. what do all of you think? should i get it or am i just repeating a step that the FMP does? any and ALL input is appreciated. thanks!

Just my 2 cents but I don't think that any conversation with Revive should be an either or type deal. I don't know what it is about it but Revive just seems to give my cars that "pop"....worth every penny to me.

Still use Revive Polish on the bicycles, and when polishing out little imperfections by hand. If, however, the Fine Machine Polish is handy, I'll reach for it as well.

Like Chris said earlier, one really for hand, the other is for machine polishing.:thumbsup:

Get the Revive, you'll love it. It is a polish that you can use when just doing a simple "wash&wax" on a car that doesn't really need a full polish. It is 20 minutes well spent to get that extra POP :thumbsup:

it will be here wednesday :mail:

I haven't used Revive yet, it's still on my to-buy list, the feeling I've gotten from reading the product page and the description is that it's good to use when waxing and don't need any paint correction. That it will clean and give that extra pop before you wax. FMP is then better used when going through a paint correction routing with S&H.

Dylan or anyone have any comment on this? Like I said, this is just going on the sense I've gotten from what I've read and not from experience.

Speaking of my to-buy list, Revive, BSG, and hex applicator pads would make a nice daily special combo. ;)

Edit: Add Clear Polish and the new Glass Sealant too. :bow::bow:

Revive is a great pre-wax polish/paint cleanser. I've used it with great results many a time.

I do. But you would have to pry my PC from my dead cold hands before I'll do almost any paint stuff other than wax by hand. I'm lazy like that. :D

That's how I've become, too. If someone would invent a machine to put the car cover on, I'd use that, too. :willy:

im guessing you use the white pad and a setting of 3?

You would be guessing wrong. I would use the white pad at a setting of 5. Revive is a polish. That means there is some cut to it. The PC isn't going to do much cutting at a speed of 3 unless you are using the slow cut technique. Wax is the only thing I do at a speed of 3 other than the slow cut.

Archived