Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wish List Feature Added to the Store!!

After many many many requests for this feature its finally been implemented!!

Now you can add items to your 'wish list' and they'll stay saved there until you remove them or choose to move them to your cart for checkout. This is great for all you Adam's addicts that want to have your shopping list saved, but want to wait until your wallet can sustain it :D

Each item now has a button that will allow you to add it to 'wish list' as well as the cart. You can also click the "my wishlist" link at the top right corner pf the page to view your list anytime. Check out the screen shots below to see the key areas that you'll want to know about with this feature -

Also a great way to generate a christmas or birthday shopping list for yourself to give to friends and family. :D

"Honey, heres a list of ideas that you can get me for my birthday. I realize that its nearly $2000 worth of detailing products, but don't think about the money... think of it as an investment in my happiness"

:D

Also a great way to generate a christmas or birthday shopping list for yourself to give to friends and family. :D

"Honey, heres a list of ideas that you can get me for my birthday. I realize that its nearly $2000 worth of detailing products, but don't think about the money... think of it as an investment in my happiness"

:D

I just told my wife about this. Now she will not have to ask me anymore what I want. Cristmas, birthday, fathers day!

The new wish list feature is nice. I just made my first order with items from it. One feature request for it though, the ability to move multiple items to my shopping cart at once. It would have been a lot more convenient to have been able to check off the four items I was buying and press move than to press move, get sent to the cart, load the wish list again and repeat for the four items. Not a big deal, would just help usability a bit.

Also, I have another cart suggestion, add a checkbox during checkout to request a DVD not be sent. I already have 5 of them sitting on my desk since I've been getting them in each order. Feels like a bit of a waste to keep getting them. Starting to feel like the late 90s again with AOL which I guess Adam's On-Line fits that anagram too. ;)

The new wish list feature is nice. I just made my first order with items from it. One feature request for it though, the ability to move multiple items to my shopping cart at once. It would have been a lot more convenient to have been able to check off the four items I was buying and press move than to press move, get sent to the cart, load the wish list again and repeat for the four items. Not a big deal, would just help usability a bit.

Also, I have another cart suggestion, add a checkbox during checkout to request a DVD not be sent. I already have 5 of them sitting on my desk since I've been getting them in each order. Feels like a bit of a waste to keep getting them. Starting to feel like the late 90s again with AOL which I guess Adam's On-Line fits that anagram too. ;)

If you don't need the DVD feel free to put "NO DVD PLEASE" in the comments and the guys will gladly pack the order without it, but if you REALLY love us the Adams instructional DVD is a great way to share that love with friends, family, casual acquaintances, neighbors, random people on the street, complete strangers, your doctor, plumber, that weird guy who stares at you from his front porch when you walk by, or anyone else for that matter. Keep a copy or 2 in the glovebox... if someone asks what you use to keep your car so clean hand em a copy of the DVD... I've done it and it usually blows peoples minds because they assume it costs a lot of money. :D

If you don't need the DVD feel free to put "NO DVD PLEASE" in the comments and the guys will gladly pack the order without it, but if you REALLY love us the Adams instructional DVD is a great way to share that love with friends, family, casual acquaintances, neighbors, random people on the street, complete strangers, your doctor, plumber, that weird guy who stares at you from his front porch when you walk by, or anyone else for that matter. Keep a copy or 2 in the glovebox... if someone asks what you use to keep your car so clean hand em a copy of the DVD... I've done it and it usually blows peoples minds because they assume it costs a lot of money. :D

This is actually a great idea! I have 4 or 5 of them laying around and people ALWAYS ask me how I keep the camaro looking so perfect. I'll start passing them out!

Lets run with this idea guys... I'll work on a referral system next... maybe a system that if you refer a new customer we'll give you a little something in return. Let me see how I can make this work logistically.

Not promising anything, but if I can make it work it might be something we can do.