Customer Service 866.965.0400

leather & interior cleaning is amazing

03silvss

Question

so it got to about + 7 today so i thought i would go and give the leather seats and dash a little clean, i was also itching to try out more adams products since ive only used msw,bsg and detail spray on my rims this winter in the basement. well was i ever suprised by how much dirt i pulled of the seats and the dash. i thought everyhing was pretty clean until i started using this stuff. i was a armor all guy for interior for the longest time so of course there was a layer of dirt you could see when wiping away with the adams stuff. it took some scrubbing but i got the dash to what its suppose to looks like and the seats cleaned up nice. i just need to purchase some leather conditioner now,

also i dont have any pics cus pretty much everythign also is filthy ahah

adams leather and interior cleaner :2thumbs:

10 answers to this question

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">66.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%">A must have!</TD><TD width="46%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Leather Conditioner</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: D008</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $19.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><FORM id=AddToCartForm_66_74 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_66_74 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_66_74_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d18%26SEName%3dinterior method=post></FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Ah, the smell of rich, supple leather! There's nothing quite like it. Keep it that way with Adam's Leather Conditioner. It's the premium interior treatment.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD background=/images/box_06.gif></TD></TR><TR><TD>box_07.gif</TD><TD background=/images/box_08.gif></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You should see how much dirt comes out at the end of summer! Those leather seats just absorb all the sweat from wearing shorts and wind blown dirt with the windows down.

Once you apply the first coat of leather conditioner, if you notice streaks or an off color, don't be alarmed. It's just because the leather is dry and soaking it up at a different rate. Just apply another coat or two and they'll look awesome. :cheers:

Wow - I just bought a 10 year old Mustang that is in very good condition. The leather seats looked a little dingy. So I tried the leather cleaner and conditioner and was totally amazed. There was way more dirt and grime than I thought and the conditioner made it look beautiful!

I really like Adam's products, but the leather cleaner and conditioner are now at the top of my list and worth every penny I paid.

Archived