Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Think Of This Pressure Washer?

DP 08 GXP

Question

i was looking for pressure washers and came across this one...it could replace the gilmour i have on backorder because it has a super foamer nozzle and it looks like a nice unit...what do you guys think?

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07175269000P?vName=Lawn+%26+Garden&cName=Pressure+Washers&sName=Pressure+Washers%2C+Electric

23 answers to this question

I couldn't justify the price of that thing no matter how many cars I washed a day!

LOL !! Well it fit my needs as I can't use a gas unit way to noisy at 7 am and it had to compact and durable. This thing is built like a tank and will last for ever. Yhose cheap 100-200 units just arent made to last that long and I have no time for taking back and exchanging units. It has paid for it self already.

AR makes quality units and you should be fine with that unit

im hoping it makes it here by friday. i have all kinds of goodies coming this week...gallon of IUS, revive, fire hose nozzle, some new pads, and that pressure washer...its like christmas in march lol

Hey Jason, not for nothing, but a while back I bought that inexpensive Gilmour foam gun. It works great. It's npt adjustable like the one on backorder, but it does a super job. I did take some pictures the first time I used it, I'll try and attach one. This was on 2/21 and notice the hat.

Hey Tim you foamed the yard!:banana::banana::lol::lol:

i was looking for pressure washers and came across this one...it could replace the gilmour i have on backorder because it has a super foamer nozzle and it looks like a nice unit...what do you guys think?

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07175269000P?vName=Lawn+%26+Garden&cName=Pressure+Washers&sName=Pressure+Washers%2C+Electric

I have, but don't use any more Walmart's brand of that washer. I can't remember the name. However after 3 years of use, mainly to wash a deck and fencing, it kept breaking. I'm not totally convinced that I'd buy another electric pressure washer.

Hey Jason, not for nothing, but a while back I bought that inexpensive Gilmour foam gun. It works great. It's npt adjustable like the one on backorder, but it does a super job. I did take some pictures the first time I used it, I'll try and attach one. This was on 2/21 and notice the hat.

for the much i would hope so lol...i read that the karcher's had some electrical issues. ill probably order it tonight and pick it up tomorrow. if it works like the karcher does on youtube i will be more then happy..i will also be gettin the extended warranty for peace of mind..ill get to use it on a detail i have this weekend on a black grand prix that has been taken through the nasty car washes its whole life...it isnt pretty. ill be sure to put up pics when i am done.

I have had a karcher 1800 psi PW for a few years now and never had a problem out of it. i use it as a back up or to take with my when i dont want to load my troy built PW up. Dont worry about it being electric it will work fine. Walmart has the 1800 psi karcher for 160.00 and there foamer is about 20 bucks. look on youtube under karcher foamer and check out the vids,seems to work pretty good.

Archived