Customer Service 866.965.0400

anyone tried this?

GTO Guy

Before I started using Adam's products, I was using a waterless wash and gloss enhancing detail spray from another company. I knew many people that would mix the two, so as to get safer cleaning abilities along with some of the gloss enhancing ability. Having said that, I'll have to defer to the Adam's experts as to what they think about this in regards to WCW and DS.

I have Alot of WW and DS and an empty bottle with an extra sprayer. would it be a bad idea to mix the 2 for a quick wipe down?

Kris

I haven't tried it, but knowing the properties of both products intimately theres no harm in giving it a shot... its not going to create a cloud of poison gas or anything, but the results might not be so great b/c the WW likely will keep the gloss enhancers from DS from depositing... basically just wasting the DS.

Maybe mix a 4oz sprayer to see what happens... keep us posted.

didnt notice a big differance either way.

***THE THING I DID NOTICE***

I LOVE the new sprayer heads! I thought i liked my mixed up combo more but i quickly found out that when i put an extra new sprayer head i had on the WCW bottle and after that the application/result seemed the same. I WILL be adding a 6 pack of sprayers on my next order to replace all of my old ones!

Kris