Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic, So Cal (SFV) April 10, 2010

b_pappy

Hey guys, time for another detail clinic serving the Valley areas, (San Gabriel, San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Simi, etc)

I will be at Rydell Chevrolet, 18600 Devonshire Steet, Northridge CA 91324 starting at 9:00 AM till around noon, but I'll stay till all questions are answered.

All makes and models cars are welcome.

I hope to have some fliers and any additional details soon.

Hope you can make it.

Bruce

Bruce4Adams@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I made a busy month for myself, hope it pans out.

March 28, Super Car Sunday booth (Topanga & Erwin in Woodland Hills)

April 10: Detail Clinic at Rydell in Northridge

April 17: Car show at Castaic Lake

April 25: Super Car Sunday again

May 2: CCSC car show in Chatsworth

Let me know if you want more info on any of these events.

Bruce

Bump for the weekend.

Come on by and see the wicked Hennesey Camaro some ZR-1 Corvettes, get some freebies and buy lots of product at great prices!

Hope to see some people on April 10.

Bruce

Mark, Ken and everyone else,

Thanks for coming by. Hopefully everyone had a great time. There were a few donuts left over so some of you didn't eat your share! I was busy so I didn't get any pictures but I hope I answered everyone's questions. Ken may have gotten some pictures.

Bruce

The SFV's Big Day CIMG1703.jpg Teaching Corvettes to speak Swedish CIMG1701.jpg Silver never looked so good CIMG1700.jpg Our co host Thanks Stacy CIMG1702.jpg Lets see 59cm wide by... CIMG1699.jpg Jeez there's that SAAB again CIMG1697.jpg Bruce In BSG CIMG1704.jpg Thanks for a great afternoon.

Great pictures!Thanks for coming out, and for taking and posting pictures. I had my camera, but was too busy to take any. The Corvette came out looking spectacular! Hope we answered some questions on the Saab also. Keep me posted.

Bruce

Great stuff Ken (or should I call you Adam's unofficial staff photographer?)... and good looking turnout Bruce!! Got a nice shine out of that silver vette and that is by no means an easy thing to do on a color like that.

Thanks, it was a steady flow all day long. Worked out well because it gave me more individual time with each client, and the Corvette.

Bruce

Archived