Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need help deciding on wheels

ExpressThis13

Ok well I have a different vehicle this year and am getting all my stuff taken care of I have enough for some wheels this summer but I am having a very hard time deciding on what wheel I want. I have it narrowed down to 2 choices and they are 18's

Sport Edition KV5 Chrome

se_kv5_c_ci3_l.jpg

Dale Earnhardt Jr Killer Black W/Polished Lip

killer_large.jpg

Heres the car they will be going on when I decide

grandprix002.jpg

Im more leaning towards the first one because the spokes go the edge of the rim which makes it look bigger as oppose the second one where the spokes are inside the rim which makes it look smaller but either way im stuck and cant decide on which one because they both have reasons why I like this one as oppose to the other one.

The Grand Prix is FWD. :cheers:

LOL I know... I'm just saying... RWD's look tough with a lip. Can't see why the GP wouldn't as well but it's true that they make the wheel look smaller.

Chris

LOL I know... I'm just saying... RWD's look tough with a lip. Can't see why the GP wouldn't as well but it's true that they make the wheel look smaller.

Chris

I though you knew. I was just double checking. I would want you to think it is real wheel drive, get into one at hertz, try to drift out of the parking lot and look like a fool. :lolsmack:

I don't think you'll have problems with the hub centric rings, but if they're needed, you definitley want to put them on there. I had a car that I put aftermarket wheels on, and there was quite a bit of vibration and the steering wheel would shake above 45 mph. The first thing I did was have hub centric rings installed. This greatly reduced the vibrations, but it was still slightly noticeable. Took care of the remaining vibrations by having the tires dynamically balanced. Tire shops usually only do a static balance.

Archived