Customer Service 866.965.0400

To all you business guys.

whiterp199

Have any of you ever heard of the ETS field test in business. It is supposed to be a comprehensive test in business encompassing everything I have learned in the last 3 and a half years of school. I took it because my school required it. I scored a 191 out of 200 which is above the 95th percentile for the whole country. I was just wondering if any body else has heard of this test. My professor is making it out to be a big deal.

Have any of you ever heard of the ETS field test in business. It is supposed to be a comprehensive test in business encompassing everything I have learned in the last 3 and a half years of school. I took it because my school required it. I scored a 191 out of 200 which is above the 95th percentile for the whole country. I was just wondering if any body else has heard of this test. My professor is making it out to be a big deal.

Never heard of it.

I just looked it up and it seems it is as you said a comprehensive exam to test your knowledge in various areas. Are you in graduate school now, or are you looking to be admittted to graduate school? I had to take the GMAT for admission for my MBA degree and LSAT for my Law degree. Good luck and congrats on the 95th percentile :2thumbs:

I graduated with a degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting and Information Systems. I haven't heard of the test, but it's about 10 years since I was in school. Good luck with the CPA. I took it once, and my brain was fried when I was done. I didn't pass, but I learned that it wasn't something I wanted to continue with, so I moved into systems integration.

Yeah good luck with the CPA Exam! My wife just took the 3rd part of the exam 2 weeks ago(Also Currently 7 Mths pregnant). :help:Apparently years back you had to take the entire exam at once, but now it is in 4 parts and of course still extremely hard.

i took it my senior year of college in 08...they didnt give me my exact score but i got high enough to get an award for it. i threw it on my resume to make me look smart lol

That is what I was thinking. My professor said I had the highest score he had ever seen so I figured it could not hurt to put it on my Resume.

Yeah good luck with the CPA Exam! My wife just took the 3rd part of the exam 2 weeks ago(Also Currently 7 Mths pregnant). :help:Apparently years back you had to take the entire exam at once, but now it is in 4 parts and of course still extremely hard.

The exam has always been in four parts. I passed it my first time back about 16 years ago. At that time it was paper and pencil test no calculators allowed and was given two days (Two parts each day). All I did for six months was cram for that test. It as the hardest thing I have ever done i my career. I'm glad you only have to pass it once. Now I understand it is computerized and you can take each part one at a time with a limt on the time to pass all four parts. Good luck with your career path.

The exam has always been in four parts. I passed it my first time back about 16 years ago. At that time it was paper and pencil test no calculators allowed and was given two days (Two parts each day). All I did for six months was cram for that test. It as the hardest thing I have ever done i my career. I'm glad you only have to pass it once. Now I understand it is computerized and you can take each part one at a time with a limt on the time to pass all four parts. Good luck with your career path.

Yep plus today you do not have to take the parts on back to back days or anything. You have a year, but they are changing the content of the test at the end of this year.

Archived