Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 96 Integra

FiveOhJob

Here is a few shots of my teg. DONT LOOK AT THE PASSENGER FENDER DAMAGE OR THE REAR BUMPER! It makes me :mad:

5% rear, 15% front, 35% winshield - You cant see in my car! (Or out at night for that reason... :help:) Also have the taillights tinted with VHT Nightshades. What should I do to buff those up and make them shine? They are pretty dull.

Used up some old products I had laying around the house before I completely move all to Adams. So far I only have the SHR, FMP, the 4" pads, and the big pads are on order right now. I'm hoping to own everything by the end of summer.

Washed, Clay, Washed, Waxed with my new PC :rockon: and cleaned up the wheels a little bit. The picture of my fender is where I used the little 4" pads to test them out because I had the itch to use my PC haha.

DSCN1210.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1213.jpg

Before and After of my fender

DSCN1208.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg

When my pads come in, I will post up pics of the complete project. Let me know what you guys think of my daily beater of a car! Just rolled 180k on the odometer, and I drive this thing to living heck! Hondas don't blow up!

The before and afters look great -- now on to the rest of the car! :lolsmack:

As for the taillights... assuming that the "tint" is part of the plastic (as opposed to sprayed on), try the 4-inch pads with some SHR and then FMC. I'd advise starting with the orange pad and if that's not enough step up to the yellow. Basically you're doing the same thing as headlight correction/cleaning (search around a bit; we have a few threads going on that subject).

Keep us up to date, and don't be afraid to ask more questions. :cheers:

Yeah VHT is a spray-on tint.

Stephen, I should re-clear them first, let it dry. SHR, then FMP?

In that case (it being spray on) start with the most mildest products/pads and proceed carefully... like Stephen suggested, FMP and a white pad. Don't use the SHR first.

Sounds like a plan. Also my winshield has thousands of mini-micro rock chips in it, and everytime i clean it both inside and out, it always seems as its dirty because of all these. Anything I can do instead of buying a new windshield?

Sounds like a plan. Also my winshield has thousands of mini-micro rock chips in it, and everytime i clean it both inside and out, it always seems as its dirty because of all these. Anything I can do instead of buying a new windshield?

its almost impossible to polish chips/scratches out of a window sry. on the positive side your car is so common(no offense) that getting a new window out of a scrap yard should be really cheap if you want to do it yourself.

Were the tails EVER cleared over? Probably not if they're that faded out. I would imagine they were just VHT'd and left.

Car looks good. Well... Other than the Booboo's...

Chris

Archived