Customer Service 866.965.0400

9 cars, all with adams.

kingc6

well i finally finished the excursion, spent about 26 total hours on it. now i just dont want to drive it, as soon as i do the swirls will start popping up

Nope, If you truly removed them they will not pop back up until you wash it wrong.

Practice proper paint care techniques and the most you'll get is light scratches every once in a while.

In my experience those usually come out with a pass of FMP, granted my experience is not a good a some of these other guys but I am trying to get there.

In my experience those usually come out with a pass of FMP, granted my experience is not a good a some of these other guys but I am trying to get there.

:iagree: 100%

All it takes for me is one pass with FMP and they are gone. I never have had to use SHR again because I practice safe paint maintenance. I only use SHR on a fresh swirl or scratch removing process on a different car. You should never have to do an entire car with SHR twice unless you did a lousy job the first time, or you are practicing very bad paint maintenance procedures.

Archived