Customer Service 866.965.0400

Could Adam's sell it?

GTO Guy

Question

Great input here friends! I'm listening. . . . . . . :thumbsup:

That's why we're talking... :bow:

If you sell such quality MF then why not sell something to keep it that quality? Makes sense to me! :thumbsup:

Its on our "we need to develop and test" list along with some other things.

We actually have 2 more product updates (improvements) coming down the pipe that are in early stages of testing.

Also a "new" accessory that many of you will be VERY excited about is in the works and will probably be ready to launch soon.

I'm such a tease LOL.

Do we get a little more of a hint? :willy:

I don't think it should be designed for just his products alone, as a detailer I freely admit I use several non-Adams products, and would like his product to be designed to best care for his MF no matter the product used.

I have discussed with Adam the use of products other than his and why, he also explained why he cannot offer the products so he knows my position and is ok with it, in case anyone was wondering why I go outside the Adam's line.

i pity the fool who crosses the line!

mr-t%20point.jpg

So what we need is an Adam's designed microfiber cleaning product. I would say that he could have something made specifically to remove the residues of his specific product mix as well as grease and dirt. Any other ideas? Brainstorming time..

I don't think it should be designed for just his products alone, as a detailer I freely admit I use several non-Adams products, and would like his product to be designed to best care for his MF no matter the product used.

I have discussed with Adam the use of products other than his and why, he also explained why he cannot offer the products so he knows my position and is ok with it, in case anyone was wondering why I go outside the Adam's line.

Its on our "we need to develop and test" list along with some other things.

We actually have 2 more product updates (improvements) coming down the pipe that are in early stages of testing.

Also a "new" accessory that many of you will be VERY excited about is in the works and will probably be ready to launch soon.

I'm such a tease LOL.

So what we need is an Adam's designed microfiber cleaning product. I would say that he could have something made specifically to remove the residues of his specific product mix as well as grease and dirt. Any other ideas? Brainstorming time..

Right now i just use the Dreft for my baby's clothes. Figure if it is safe enough for her it will be OK for my MF.

That is the detergent we use for our Turn Out gear at work. We are not suppose to use powders since it attacks the outer shell and could compromise the integrity.

I use lquid soap but not woolite, just couldnt justify the 10 bucks for the little bottle to wash towels but i do cold wash them and hang to dry and they are still feeling and looking new. I know a good friend of mine uses the microfiber reviver from griots and says it does a great job

Archived