Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello From Sacramento

lawdog

Hi Everyone,

My name is Paul and I have been lurking on this site for about a year. I have never detailed my cars before and after buying my first luxury car, I figured I wanted to get into detailing so I could take better care of it. After spending over $300 the other day to get the exterior detailed, I figured I could get the products and do it myself, and probably do a better job at it as well!

One of the things I am most impressed with about the Adam's products is the incredible customer service I have already received from the company. I have sent questions in and have gotten replies from Adam and Ashley, and they were both super nice. Thank you! It is rare to find that level of service nowadays, and I can tell you it is really refreshing.

So, I just made my first REALLY big order this morning and I am excited. Here is what I oredered (with my 15% Spring discount by the way:thumbsup:):

-Adam's 7424XP Dual-Action Car Polishing Kit-Porter Cable 7424XP

-Adam's Car Wash Trio with a FREE 16oz Watreless Wash & FREE WW Towel

-Adam's Grit Guard Bucket Insert

-Adam's Firehose Spray Nozzle

-Adam's VOLUME 6 Detailing DVD (Gotta have the free stuff!)

-Adam's Clay Bar & Detail Spray Combo

-Adam's VRT - Vinyl, Rubber & Tire Dressing

-Green Wheel Cleaner 16oz

-VRT Sponge 6pk

-Adam's Dressing Applicator, Pkg/2

So, I was really trying to get a good base of product to order and then work on adding to it as the daily specials roll in:) I will eventually add the glass cleaner and some more of the pastes and waxes but figured this would give me a good base to start with...any other suggestions??

I am a little apprehensive about doing my cars myself, but everyone says the Adam's products are so easy to use and I have the videos to look at, so I am not too worried about it.

Thank you Adam for giving us the great tools to make our cars look incredible. I am looking forward to seeing the results of a beautiful car first hand.

Paul

Hi Paul. The first time I took the PC to my wifes car I was sweating bullets, but WOW, super easy to handle and with all the great advice I collected from the forum, it was a breeze. Go for it and enjoy the ease of use you will have with the Adams line of products. :2thumbs:

:pc:

Thanks for the reply Mark!!

Yeah, the whole PC thing really is freaking me out a little, but I figure I can practice with it on my wife's work truck and then use it on the BMW when I am a little more accomplished with the thing. :D

Thank you everyone for the welcomes:)!!

Alex....great idea. Since I have all the leather inside, I will probably keep my eyes on the daily specials and order some of that stuff in the near future.

Thank you everyone for the welcomes:)!!

Alex....great idea. Since I have all the leather inside, I will probably keep my eyes on the daily specials and order some of that stuff in the near future.

The interior kit seems to go on daily special every couple weeks.

Archived