Cleaned $200k worth today

FiveOhJob

2008 Mercedes-Benz S550

DSCN1214.jpg

DSCN1215.jpg

2008 Audi S8

DSCN1218.jpg

DSCN1219.jpg

These cars were a mess, not very many pictures due to time, but it turned the whole appearance around. Should have snapped some interior pictures as well... both cars were unbelievable inside. Waiting for my Adams pads to come in to use my PC, but for by hand, I thought I did a pretty good job.

Wash / Clay / Wash / FMP / Wax

S550

DSCN1216.jpg

DSCN1217.jpg

S8

DSCN1223.jpg

I CANT WAIT TO USE MY PC AND ORDER MORE ADAMS PRODUCTS! My bank account will suffer in less than a month... :help::help:

They both turned out really great! You just cant beat the claybar/polish/wax combo... it feels like a totally different car. The microfibers kept sliding off the paint it was so smooth!

The S8 is by far the most expensive car, around $120K when he bought it, and probably one of the fastest cars I've ever driven.. 0-60 in about 5 seconds, and easily climbs from 60 to 120 without thinking twice about it. It was hard to keep this thing between the speed limit!

They both turned out really great! You just cant beat the claybar/polish/wax combo... it feels like a totally different car. The microfibers kept sliding off the paint it was so smooth!

The S8 is by far the most expensive car, around $120K when he bought it, and probably one of the fastest cars I've ever driven.. 0-60 in about 5 seconds, and easily climbs from 60 to 120 without thinking twice about it. It was hard to keep this thing between the speed limit!

I love Audi's , I noticed that "V10":rockon: in that picture , do you have any pictures of that engine?

Archived