Customer Service 866.965.0400

First use of WCW!

JerseyGator

Question

Resisted getting WCW for a few months because I had a gallon of DS.

Well... What a mistake! Finally, got a daily special that threw in a free WCW and towel. And after one use the results and smell are fantastic. Plus it helps cut back on my consumption of DS. The WCW waffle towels are also great. Need more than one though. Next order... :rockon:

10 answers to this question

I also love the WCW but I am looking forward to our cars getting a total detail soon.

The weather is starting to get nice finally so its almost time. :burnout:

Don't want to boast, but... It's 70 here today! Boy did we earn this good weather. Had my car out the last 2 days. And it was blinding in the sun with my 8 coats of APW! :glasses:

Don't want to boast, but... It's 70 here today! Boy did we earn this good weather. Had my car out the last 2 days. And it was blinding in the sun with my 8 coats of APW! :glasses:

:banana: I just put the full insurance back on the Vette today so it's coming out tomorrow! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

The rain came... :( so I'm back.

But you know what? I washed the car after 2 days on the road and dried it yesterday with WCW and my new waffle towel. (Yes, AJ, turning often and even using a super plush towel on the top to start. Need one of the drying towels. Does this ever end? :willy:)

The car looks great! Especially with my new banner in the background. Even applied another coat of APW to finish off the evening. And tucked it in till next weekend. :D

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

I've been likin' the WCW myself:rockon:

The car looks great! Especially with my new banner in the background. Even applied another coat of APW to finish off the evening. And tucked it in till next weekend. :D

We need to see some more pictures of that white snake of yours, to see just how shiney 9 Coats:willy: of APW can make a snake!!:cheers:

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

Archived