Customer Service 866.965.0400

Why I haven't cleaned my car by hand yet...

Chewy

I'm sorry... what were you saying? I was distracted by the beautiful sunny 80* day thats happening right outside my window at the moment :jester:

Paybacks are H.E. double hockey sticks Dylan...:mad:

:jester:

Wow. 80 degrees on the left coast, 60 degrees on the right coast, and no good in the middle. 65, sunny, with a 100% of BBQ, Beer, and detailing this weekend in Massachusetts.

The saying in IA is "wait 5 minutes the weather will change" when someone complains. It's 58º right now. 37º for a high tomorrow...:willy: It'll be in the mid to upper 50's next week so this isn't sticking...

I fertilized last Sunday and some snow on top of it will make it work that much faster.

So I'm seeing the good in an otherwise crappy situation. ;)

I wish we had a cold streak about to happen. I'm going to an outdoor wedding on Sunday and I'm really not looking forward to standing around outside in 80+ degrees in a suit with the AZ sun beating down. Think I'm going to try telling the bride tonight that I'm going to show up in shorts and Tivas. ;)