Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey Adam... I'll show you mine...

Chewy

If you show me yours! :jester:

:glasses:

Here's my baby... Looks to be about 13 weeks in by the measurements. Our iPod app tells us we're coming up on 12 weeks so we're not sure which one's right. It weighs a WHOPPING 3/4 ounce and is 4.5" long stretched out. It's heart beats at about 170-180bpm.

SO freaking cool it's not funny... God help us all... I've spawned! :D

Not sure what the sex is at this point and honestly we don't want to know. I like these kinds of surprises so we're waiting...

Cheers all!

Chris

God help us all... I've spawned! :D

Chris

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: Thats funny.

When I was having kids back in the 80s they didn't give ultrasounds unless you were a high risk case. I think it is so neat that you get to see whats growing inside.

Best wishes and make sure that you go on all the Taco Bell/Pickle/Slurpee runs at 3 am if need be. :D

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: Thats funny.

:D

WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!! :lolsmack:

Congrats dude!

You have NO idea!

I told Susan I was going to start the kid out right and drift the car out of the parking lot the day we take it home... She then told me she and the child would hitch a ride with HER parents... :( Gotta start them young right? :)

You have NO idea!

I told Susan I was going to start the kid out right and drift the car out of the parking lot the day we take it home... She then told me she and the child would hitch a ride with HER parents... :( Gotta start them young right? :)

:iagree: just wait until your child is a little older and you go out without mommy.

Archived