Customer Service 866.965.0400

RSVP List For Grabiak April 23-24

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what time is this shindig going to start. And what time for the clinic.

Too many threads started on the same topic is very confusing! This is burried deep into one of them. How about GPC1 or a Moderator embed this in the first post of each thread?

Hey everyone, we will start around 9a.m. and finish between 1 & 2p.m. Last year the attendance was so unreal, Adam didn't finish until about 1:30. Looking forward to seeing everyone, let's cross our fingers that we have the same sunshine as we did last year. :2thumbs:

I will be there for the clinic only with a guest. I am excited as this is my first Adam's Clinic. Does anyone know how the parking is going to work out for the event?

It's a decent sized Chevy dealership.....there is plenty of parking - at least there was last year, with about 80 or so attendees if I remember correctly.....

I will be there for the clinic only with a guest. I am excited as this is my first Adam's Clinic. Does anyone know how the parking is going to work out for the event?

There's ample parking and there is a shopping center right across the street. :2thumbs:

It's a decent sized Chevy dealership.....there is plenty of parking - at least there was last year, with about 80 or so attendees if I remember correctly.....

Ok they must move some of their cars that are for sale then? Last time I was there to buy products there was not much available space. I was just planning on parking across the street in the plaza but was not sure. Thanks.

Just joined the forum but I've been using Adam's products for over a year now. I will make a proper introduction post in the new members section, but I have a 2006 Impulse Blue GTO and a 2008 Black Trailblazer SS that both love a coat of Americana :) I attended the detail clinic at Grabiak last year and it was a great time, so this is my RSVP that I will be attending the clinic on Saturday this year too!

Thanks,

Dan Tyger

Welcome Dan. What car are you taking I would love to see the goat.

I'll be bringing the goat...it's my toy and the TBSS is my daily driver :) Plus, I need to get more miles on this new Wilwood BBK.

The only problem is that I'm driving home from Syracuse today at 2pm, and it's a 7+ hour drive. So I may not have time to clean up the GTO before tomorrow morning.

Hey AL, Are you driving your Vette to the clinic?:confused:

Hi Chris!

Hope you are well, and looking forward to seeing you ( & everyone)!

I sooo want to bring the Vette (actually just got a new one), but it's a 250 mile (each way) drive, and supposed to rain & storm all day on Saturday, so I am not planning on it....

I'll check the weather one last time before I head out in about 4 hours, but not optimistic...sigh...

:(

Archived