Customer Service 866.965.0400

RSVP List For Grabiak April 23-24

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
look at it this way after the clinic you will know exactly how to clean it properly lol

True...after 5 years working with Adam & his products, the one thing I've learned is that there is always something else to learn....

My concern is not getting the car dirty, its the fact that the high hp-tire combination on these cars does not do well in the rain.....

Hi Chris!

Hope you are well, and looking forward to seeing you ( & everyone)!

I sooo want to bring the Vette (actually just got a new one), but it's a 250 mile (each way) drive, and supposed to rain & storm all day on Saturday, so I am not planning on it....

I'll check the weather one last time before I head out in about 4 hours, but not optimistic...sigh...

:(

:burnout:

What did you get another z06? Color?

I don't blame you one bit, I wouldn't drive it in the rain either.

:burnout:

What did you get another z06? Color?

I don't blame you one bit, I wouldn't drive it in the rain either.

Look closely at my avatar pic...that's the car.....same color as the previous one so not easily noticed..

:rockon::2thumbs:

... My concern is not getting the car dirty, its the fact that the high hp-tire combination on these cars does not do well in the rain.....

That's why I run Eagle F1 All Seasons. They eat up the rain like nobody's business.

Maybe we can arrange a little spin at Carlisle, sir!

I'm game! :2thumbs:

Darn Rain. I have only ever seen one ZR1. I was hoping to see another. I would keep your high performance tires on the vette. I am not sure if any one makes all season tires in the ZR1 sizes, and the all seasons will not hook up as well in the dry as the high performance rubber. Kudos to you for not being afraid to get the ZR1 dirty though.

Darn Rain. I have only ever seen one ZR1. I was hoping to see another. I would keep your high performance tires on the vette. I am not sure if any one makes all season tires in the ZR1 sizes, and the all seasons will not hook up as well in the dry as the high performance rubber. Kudos to you for not being afraid to get the ZR1 dirty though.

Thanks Ray....

A little soapbox here, if I may...

I am somewhat hesitant to talk about the car, as *ALL* it says is that I am blessed/fortunate enough to be able to afford one...a dream I have had for years (although as a kid I thought I would get a used Ferrari). My car is my pride and joy, but I'm no better than anyone else who treats their ride the same way I treat mine....I like all cars, and am excited to hang with friends who feel the same way.

So....I've met my share of "nose-up, pinky out" prima donna's with expenisve cars, and I am (hopefully-lol) NOT one of those....so I'm torn between expressing how excited I am about the car and trying to remain relatively quiet....

I am sooo looking forward to seeing your ride!

Congrats on the ZR1 Al. Hell don't worry about what others think because you are paying for it. I saw the ZR1 up close at Carlisle last year when Adam was demonstrating on it. I had the pleasure of finishing the wax job for him and got really close to it. Nice set of wheels. I am disappointed that you won't be able to bring it. See you at the hotel.

Congrats on the ZR1 Al. Hell don't worry about what others think because you are paying for it. I saw the ZR1 up close at Carlisle last year when Adam was demonstrating on it. I had the pleasure of finishing the wax job for him and got really close to it. Nice set of wheels. I am disappointed that you won't be able to bring it. See you at the hotel.

Thanks Tom....I'm pretty excited!

I'm signing off now and heading out....I'll call from the road and see you at the hotel later today!

Al

:banana::hi::burnout:

:thumbsup:Hello Everyone, I just spoke with Adam "the man" himself. Dinner is going to be around 7:30 this eveing. Adam leaving Carlisle at 5:00 PM. AJ flying into Pittsburgh Airport, should make it in time for Dinner. Anybody have any questions, call Ray at 724-668-2231. See you soon... The Grabiak Performance Center Team....

:thumbsup:Hello Everyone, I just spoke with Adam "the man" himself. Dinner is going to be around 7:30 this eveing. Adam leaving Carlisle at 5:00 PM. AJ flying into Pittsburgh Airport, should make it in time for Dinner. Anybody have any questions, call Ray at 724-668-2231. See you soon... The Grabiak Performance Center Team....

Man i hate to see Adams speedo:lolsmack:

The Eagle F1 All Seasons are the high performance tire for the Vette. The car comes with the Eagle F1 runflat which just like was mentioned, handles like crap in the rain. I know, I could only drive 45Mph in a down pour and it was still scary!

Here I am giving my all seasons a workout!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9oiROepRBk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9oiROepRBk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The Eagle F1 All Seasons are the high performance tire for the Vette. The car comes with the Eagle F1 runflat which just like was mentioned, handles like crap in the rain. I know, I could only drive 45Mph in a down pour and it was still scary!

Here I am giving my all seasons a workout!

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9oiROepRBk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

AJ

I see all that spaghetti/sausage/meatballs/meat sauce must have affected your ability to get a good night's sleep....???

:cheers::lolsmack::D

Archived