Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to Resize and Manipulate Images

Junkman2008

• 4 months later...
Glad you found it useful. :thumbsup:

Now that we all know what a wiz-genius tech type you are, we'll just send all our photo jobs to you first.:bow:

Ya know ya really should be in the movies makin some big bucks! I'm surprised you haven't been discovered yet.:jester:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hey boys and girls, the Junkman here with a new video that will instruct you on manipulating images for email and/or posting on the Internet. With today's cameras, images are very large in size and folks are finding this out upon attempting to email or upload these images to a website or forum. After watching this video (which will play within your web browser), you will not only go get yourself some free image manipulating software, but also learn how to use it to re-size (among other things) your images. This will make them email friendly as well as Internet board friendly too.

If you have any questions about the software, contact Faststone at support@faststone.org. They are paid to answer any questions about their software and know more about it that I do!

In the video, I state that this program will show your video files. I had a brain fart, it does not show video files. Also, if you hit the F11 key, your browser will open up to a full screen view and allow you to see the entire video if any part of it is cut off.

Without further ado, click here for the video!

faststone_image.jpg

Sorry AJ but it won't open. It did when I originally watched the video after you first posted it. :help:

• 2 weeks later...

AJ: I too wanted to watch that video again. It also won't open for me. Tried different ways.

Got the original CA duster (per your video and recommendation) and the little mini one that came with it. SUPER - SUPER duster. "Loaned" the smaller one to the wife after she "took" it. :>) Many Tks!

I just opened it with Firefox and IE. It takes a minute to load in IE but it opened very quickly for me in Firefox. If you are using either browser, click on the link and just allow it to load. It is a huge file and depending on your Internet connection, it may take awhile. It took about 10 minutes for the entire video to load in IE, although that's not normal.

I just opened it with Firefox and IE. It takes a minute to load in IE but it opened very quickly for me in Firefox. If you are using either browser, click on the link and just allow it to load. It is a huge file and depending on your Internet connection, it may take awhile. It took about 10 minutes for the entire video to load in IE, although that's not normal.

Tks AJ: However, as I said, I tried ever way to open it.

I have the fastest internet connection I am hooked up to. I think it's around 100mbps or around there. So the first time I opened it, I had it almost instantly. Tried the wife's puter - no luck.

I'll play around with this piece of plastic and metal monster some more just to make sure everything is working okay. :thumbsup:

Also, click on the link and walk away. Then come back after awhile and see if anything happened. That's what I did and the video was already playing.

AJ. Again, tks but I already tried that. As I just said, my internet connection is super fast. However yesterday I did click on the link, walked out of my den and went to the shop for a few min. Came back and "nothing."

I'm still trouble shooting my system but, having just tried it again, a couple of min. ago, it still won't open. Perhaps the problem is on the other end?? :confused:

AJ: Don't ask me cuz don't have a clue. I just clicked on it 30 seconds ago and "immediately" it opened! :thumbsup:

Nope, just tried it with 3 different laptops, including the one in my garage that is connected wireless and one flight downstairs. Worked on both Firefox and IE, although IE is slower. What browser are you using?

Using IE. But I just sent you a post stating it finally opened and I don't have a clue what I did or why it chose to open. :(

Archived