Customer Service 866.965.0400

MarylandVette back on the road for 2010

Marylander

Looks good. I agree with you on the torque thing you have to love GM LS motors for that.

the really funny thing was the first few times I got in the car this weekend I'd put the key in, turn it to acc and then pause... I'm getting too used the the Jetta diesel where you have to wait 2-3 sec for the glow plug light to go off before starting it. :willy::lol:

Looks real good Rich. The farthest mine's been is the driveway!

Soon, very soon. :burnout:

Thanks Rich. My car is officially a "5 foot" car now... going over it this weekend I was practically in tears adding up all the little rock chips and stupid minor little things that only the car's "parent" really sees. :(

Thanks Rich. My car is officially a "5 foot" car now... going over it this weekend I was practically in tears adding up all the little rock chips and stupid minor little things that only the car's "parent" really sees. :(

The bumper on my G8 is the same way. It maybe a two foot thing, but there are quite a few chips. I am upset about it but I have to drive it everyday and there is no way to avoid the chips.

the really funny thing was the first few times I got in the car this weekend I'd put the key in, turn it to acc and then pause... I'm getting too used the the Jetta diesel where you have to wait 2-3 sec for the glow plug light to go off before starting it. :willy::lol:

I've driven diesel trucks my entire life and I do that in all vehicles I get into ;)

I took the mustang out a couple of weeks ago when we had some nice weather. It was so fun to drive, you forget how fast and fun to drive they are. :D

Hey Rich it looks great! Can't wait to see it in person in April in Pa. I got my G8 out last week and had a smile on my face all the way to work and home. We took it to Toledo to visit with my daughter and son-in-law on Saturday and it's great when my wife wants me to drive it, even if it is for the heated seats. I love the torque and sound. I forgot what my right foot was for until I got back into the G8!

Archived