Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just bought my kit...

pitpens

Question

Just ordered the Adam's Premium Kit :cheers:

Any advise for this newbie...

Will be using it on a 2001 Torch Red Corvette and a 2002 Black Camaro!

Any prep work I can complete before the kit arrives? :confused:

One problem with both cars is the smooth black trim and rubber, they both have white sun spots.

One last question, The Vette has 3 small paint chips. I ordered touch up paint in a bottle with brush and a bottle of clear coat. Whats the best way to fix the chips on a Vette.

Thanks a lot in advance. :pc::pc::pc:

11 answers to this question

You can wash with dish soap to strip old wax,and sometimes the brush that comes with touch up paint is to large. I always buy a smaller brush.Congrats on this great kit.:rockon:

Thanks man, can't wait on this kit to get here...

Just signed up for a clinic in June, with the Junkman.

Congrats Chad, you're really going to love the stuff and you have literally everything you need to address every surface of both of your cars coming.

If you haven't yet I'd suggest watching the videos ahead of time, this way you can plan out your detailing.... think of it as a cramming session before the big exam LOL

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

Congrats Chad, you're really going to love the stuff and you have literally everything you need to address every surface of both of your cars coming.

If you haven't yet I'd suggest watching the videos ahead of time, this way you can plan out your detailing.... think of it as a cramming session before the big exam LOL

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

Thanks, watching them right now...

Can't wait to get dirty... I mean clean!

Archived