Customer Service 866.965.0400

12 Hours Of Sebring

jeast

Those are great pics. Did you have photographer access ?

Thank you. Nope, no media access...The picts from higher up were from the roof of an RV. The others at ground lever were just taken from good spots around the track. Having a longer lens helps bring the action closer.

Shakedown067, the other guy that posted on the DC thread, did have media access and it got him about 15-20ft closer in most cases.

Thank you. Nope, no media access...The picts from higher up were from the roof of an RV. The others at ground lever were just taken from good spots around the track. Having a longer lens helps bring the action closer.

Shakedown067, the other guy that posted on the DC thread, did have media access and it got him about 15-20ft closer in most cases.

Cool, do you know how he got it ?

Man I want to go to an ALM event sooooo badly. Definitely my favorite form of racing.

http://www.mazdaraceway.com/pages/2010_LeMans_Series

Flagroom tickets all the way.

GO!! It isn't very far from you and it will be A LOT of fun, trust me! Hotels in Salinas aren't that expensive and less than 20min from the track. :D

I need to find a reason to go, my friend can't afford it this year and going by myself wouldn't be nearly as fun

Cool, do you know how he got it ?

He's a media guy :D ... I assume he registered, paid and got a vest and special ticket that allowed him closer access. The only real advantage I saw was that he could shoot through holes in the fencing in some areas...with the right location and a long enough lens, you could get essentially the same shot.

Archived