Customer Service 866.965.0400

Big News from Camaro5Ryan!!!

The Ryan

Sorry I missed it guys.. I'll try to make the April clinic. I was dispatched to the ER @ 11pm on friday night, and at 9:43am - my wife and I are now proud parents of a baby girl. 5lb 11oz, 18 1/2". Mom and baby are in doing great and we're hoping to come home some time today (I'm on the hospital wifi). Here's a teaser... I'll post more after we're home and rested

Welcome to the world Claire Ann Trevett. :willy:

Sorry I missed it guys.. I'll try to make the April clinic. I was dispatched to the ER @ 11pm on friday night, and at 9:43am - my wife and I are now proud parents of a baby girl. 5lb 11oz, 18 1/2". Mom and baby are in doing great and we're hoping to come home some time today (I'm on the hospital wifi). Here's a teaser... I'll post more after we're home and rested

Welcome to the world Claire Ann Trevett. :willy:

Awe... Congrats!

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers folks! Mommy and Baby are home safely; I'm currently in survival mode - 2.25hrs sleep since friday @ 6am :help:. Here's a few more shots.

First one is the three of us taking a picture with Kaiser Anaheim's famous beach scene; the button you see me pushing plays "lullaby" through the entire hospital every time a baby gets to leave labor and delivery - it's pretty cool you can broadcast your announcement through an entire hospital w/ thousands of people in it. Second shot is Claire getting ready to head home for the first time, and the third is Uncle Cole holding Claire. Yes Uncle Cole is 6y/o and he's really Claire's uncle... It's always fun telling people I have a 6y/o brother in law.

Congrats MAN! I'm going to be where you are now in like 6 months... I plan on sleeping in EVERY weekend until then... lol

Remember to take care of yourself too!

Chris

Congrats MAN! I'm going to be where you are now in like 6 months... I plan on sleeping in EVERY weekend until then... lol

Remember to take care of yourself too!

Chris

It's the most amazing feeling in the world.. Everyone says it, I can't describe it, but wow is it amazing! I added an extra 2hrs to my sleep, so I'm up to 4.25hrs since Friday (68 hours of awakeness) - I could care less, she's worth every minute.

My wife is pretty beat up from delivery, she needs to relax and stay in bed as much as possible - so I'm the baby currier / diaper changer / sleep inducer / bath giver. Basically Mom feeds baby and stays comfy, I'm handling the rest until Mom is feeling better.

Archived