Customer Service 866.965.0400

So, what did you detail this weekend?

Marylander

After I got the Vette done I foolishly agreed to "wash" my wife's Toyota. Well, you know how that goes... after washing it I felt it needed some clay. And then I starting seeing all the little scrathes, so the whole car got a pass with SHR. Then it needed some protection, of course, so out came the Americana. And no car is done until the tires and trim have been hit with VRT, right?

I'm done. Can barely move. I don't even care that it's going to start raining on the car soon... :willy::lol:

See if you can spot my loyal assistant in one of the pics.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Well i have been workin on my truck since Friday. Been doing everything still need to polishes out a few panels and finish with wax. I work on my hood for at least 5 hours. then it is on to the inside. Now i had a sub legacy to do completly tomorow then it back to the truck to finish.

Does your buddie help alot or just watch

What in the world is the Prius doing with a hitch on it?Anyways,Put a good coat of paint on it.

:jester: Yea, I know. We bought the car last fall from my brother in law. He had the hitch put on so that he could use one of those hitch-mounted bike racks. Once it warms up a little more I'm going to crawl under there and just take it off.

Or maybe I'll just buy one of those 40 foot cigarette boats and haul it around. :lol:

Or maybe I'll just buy one of those 40 foot cigarette boats and haul it around. :lol:

You mean haul the Prius around behind the boat in case you need a jump or want to run a battery powered blender. :jester:

I did the wife's car on Thursday evening - too many plans on Friday and Saturday. Let the rain wash the pollen off the truck yesterday, but the tires still look nice an satiney - thanks to VRT!

Lets see... started off Saturday washing a Honda S2000 then clayed, polished, and waxed the hood of a 2010 Camaro SS. Followed that up with trying to polish out some gas stains from around the filler door of a silver Mercedes, did a headlight correction on a GTO, performed major resurrection on a badly beaten honda accord hood, and finished off the day polishing a section of a Saab...

And that was just saturday :D

1st the disclaimer - these are cell phone pics. It's the only thing I had available, sorry everybody. You can see the projects came out very well, in person or a better camera - and you could really see it. On to some pics...

1269235921.jpg

1269235813.jpg

1269235877.jpg

1269235725-1.jpg

1269235755.jpg

1269235782.jpg

The only before & after shots that I bothered to take where of the tail light. HUGE difference, no doubt about it!!

1269235594.jpg

1269235693.jpg

Archived