Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bring it to STL!!

There are all kinds of racing forums for saint louis you could advertise on too for the clinic. Such as:

Stlmustangs.com

Stl-speed.net

stlsr.com

Tons of users on there everyday, and im sure with all the racing they do, they are in DESEPRATE need of a paint correction

There are all kinds of racing forums for saint louis you could advertise on too for the clinic. Such as:

Stlmustangs.com

Stl-speed.net

stlsr.com

Tons of users on there everyday, and im sure with all the racing they do, they are in DESEPRATE need of a paint correction

I don't know. Racers don't tend to be waxers.

I don't know. Racers don't tend to be waxers.

Agreed! :2thumbs:

That's 4.5 hours for me...

Actually going there on business in a couple weeks to check out the role out of a vendors new website. :willy:

Chris

ewww stlsr. That's all I have to add. Never been to their site, met plenty of their "members" at gateway. Typically not a crowd I'd want to hang with.

I agree racers tend not to be waxers. My old drag car never saw wax. It's added weight. :)

I am working with Steve (Krazytrain) on doing a clinic in St. Louie. I'll post some details when we get something in stone. I would like to know who all is interested.

Looks like it is going to be in the fall. We are planning a big corvette show and im trying to get Junk to come up for it. We were going to do it the end of April but the dealership kinda delayed us. We are expecting over 100 corvettes and all of you guys :cheers:

Party at Steve's house what? lol STL is only a few hours from me I might be able to make it there.

Sounds good to me :thumbsup: I love a good party!!

Adams had a tent at the big Forest Park car show last year, i dont think they were doing demos though..... i dont know if they will be there this weeknd or not. I think im going on Sunday if anyone is going to be there.

Steve

Edited by KrazyTrain

• 2 weeks later...

My first post on this forum. I would be up for some tips an tricks for paint correction.

Steve, how do the Vette guys feel about the other LSX based vehicles? My TBSS has Corvette DNA...does that count?

Scott (SSFOS)

• 3 weeks later...
My first post on this forum. I would be up for some tips an tricks for paint correction.

Steve, how do the Vette guys feel about the other LSX based vehicles? My TBSS has Corvette DNA...does that count?

Scott (SSFOS)

We dont mind, your heart is in the right place ;)

Sorry i havent been on here much i have been swamped at work. I will keep everyone posted on the show. Im trying to get Junkman to come up, ive talked to the rams cheerleaders and a couple of radio stations. Should be a good time if i can actually get the dealership to give me some answers.

Steve,

What dealership are you speaking of? I bought my TBSS from Johnny Londoff, and have kept in contact with some of the people there. Let me know if I could help at all.

Scott

Thanks i will keep that in mind. Our Corvette club is sponsored by Jim Butler so we gotta have a show there. Im the president of the club so it might be bad if i have the show at a differant dealer :lolsmack:

We are doing alot of cool stuff this summer so maybe i cen get something going for sure..... But we are going tohave a big show i just dont have a date yet, i wold love for everyone here to get together for it. We can have a Adams display at the show and give a trophy for the best shine :D

If anyone wantes to meet up and just hang let me know we can just get together and talk about cars and detailing. I have a couple cars that are waiting for a detail so maybe we can make a party out of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...