Customer Service 866.965.0400

Smell of Leather & Interior C...

krinksta

Question

The smell of the Leather and Interior Cleaner I bought smells like Rubber Cement. Does it smell like that after you spray it onto the interior? I would think I would get really sick if it did. Any tips, first time trying Adams products and looking forward to trying them out today! Thanks

7 answers to this question

The smell of the Leather and Interior Cleaner I bought smells like Rubber Cement. Does it smell like that after you spray it onto the interior? I would think I would get really sick if it did. Any tips, first time trying Adams products and looking forward to trying them out today! Thanks

The smell does not linger, but I think it smells like leather, only thing is that it kind of tickles your nose if you breath it in. You will be using this to CLEAN the leather so there is nothing left behind to have to smell. Be sure to follow up with a treatment of Adam's Leather Conditioner as it will need to be protected after cleaning.

i think he is talking about the cleaner not the LC

Even the cleaner smells similar to leather... more chemically than the conditioner, but still distinctly leather.

My friend/neighbor is working on a 5 series bmw right now and using the stuff... I stopped in just to check on things when I went to grab lunch and got a big whiff. Smells like leather cleaner :D

I never noticed a bad smell. I think all of the Adam's products smell good! IMHO :thumbsup:

Except the carpet cleaner... :thumbsup:

Smells like water... :D Of course it's not... I tasted it to make sure they didn't slip me some water... :loser:

Archived