Customer Service 866.965.0400

I am officially a junky

Ren Man

Question

I placed my 2nd order today after only a bit over a week from the first one.

I did the paint on the wifes car over the weekend and was amazed at how good it looks. The car is a white '03 Honda Civic hybrid that has sat out in the Chicago weather all it's life and has about 100k miles on it. The paint was completely oxidized to the point it looked like chalky flat wall paint and the headlight lenses were yellowed to the point she was having trouble seeing at night.

Now the paint is much better I can actually see reflections in it and the headlight lenses are clear again except for some crazzing which will never come out anyway. I will probably do some more work on it because I can still see some areas for improvement but for a first pass I am blown away.

the only problem I can see myself having is that I am not going to want to drive my cars when I am done with them I'll just want to sit there and look at them.

I can't wait to start on the next one .......

P.S. I'll eventually get some picts up of before and after

14 answers to this question

I have had the sickness for a long time, problem was I didn't know anything about it, Thanks to Junkman and his videos, now I feel confident that even an average Joe novice, like me, can make their cars look sweet, so I in for 1500.00 so far, but hopefully by having ordered mostly gallons it will last a long time.

I have had the sickness for a long time, problem was I didn't know anything about it, Thanks to Junkman and his videos, now I feel confident that even an average Joe novice, like me, can make their cars look sweet, so I in for 1500.00 so far, but hopefully by having ordered mostly gallons it will last a long time.

I have gallons of eveything and I feel like I can always use more! It's a sickness..

I'm going through my Shampoo, DS and APC very quickly.

I am so glad it's not just me. I'm over $1k this month and I have $100 of stuff in my cart waiting to see if any of them (psst... Detail Spray!) will be a daily special before the 15% sale is over.

I'm waiting for Adam to put the gallon pumps back up before I pull the trigger on my next $300 order.. but now I'm torn since they out of the double white microfibers until 4/1.. i'll miss out on the 15% :willy:

Archived