Customer Service 866.965.0400

Did we have a price increase on some products?

I also noticed that a few, if not all of the gallon products have gone up as well. I am with you Badrides, I would just like to know what is going on. The 4 microfiber towel set is 30 bucks now not including shipping, so thats like 10 bucks a towel, now don't misunderstand me they are worth it but just an explaination would be nice. Thanks

I also noticed that a few, if not all of the gallon products have gone up as well. I am with you Badrides, I would just like to know what is going on. The 4 microfiber towel set is 30 bucks now not including shipping, so thats like 10 bucks a towel, now don't misunderstand me they are worth it but just an explaination would be nice. Thanks

Easy explanation. The cost of production has increased and Adam's has no control over that cost. If you will notice, the price has went up only on something that Adam's doesn't manufacture. The microfiber products come out of Korea (where the best, most affordable microfiber products are made), and Adam's is barely making any profit on them. They have obviously raised his price which not only ate what little profit he had, it started costing him money to order. Thus, the increase in price.

The gallon products are the same as last year and the year before. After having to constantly look up the prices for stuff at every show I did, I just about got them all memorized. Some of the gallon products have other things with them that understandably explains the slight increase in price but they are some nice combination's for the money.

The only product prices that Adam can control are the products his company actually makes. The price of those products haven't changed since I've been using them. :thumbsup:

That concludes another episode of "Inside Operations - The Weekly Adam's News". You can now join me back in the garage where we can continue to sniff the Adam's products. :D

Edited by Junkman2008

Soap went up :willy:, clay bar, applicators

Everything i wanted should have order sooner indifferent0005.gif

Everything that was in my cart is now higher.When you start getting close to $40 for a gallon of product that gets a little tough on the wallet and for me to make any money as a business owner also.I guess the daily specials will become even more important now.Would have been nice to hear about this coming instead of seeing it sneaked in with no warning and we all could have loaded up even more.

Everything that was in my cart is now higher.When you start getting close to $40 for a gallon of product that gets a little tough on the wallet and for me to make any money as a business owner also.I guess the daily specials will become even more important now.Would have been nice to hear about this coming instead of seeing it sneaked in with no warning and we all could have loaded up even more.

I understand why they didnt. Everybody would have been making a order.I think i am going to wait for the clinic

That concludes another episode of "Inside Operations - The Weekly Adam's News". You can now join me back in the garage where we can continue to sniff the Adam's products. :D

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I guess the daily specials will become even more important now.

:iagree: The Daily Specials are great deals.

Soap went up :willy:, clay bar, applicators

Everything i wanted should have order sooner indifferent0005.gif

Yea, clay bar did go up 2 bucks but I don't remember the price on the applicators. Looks like the car shampoo went up 2 bucks too. The way you all are talking, I thought the increase was significant. Two bucks ain't bad. Anyway, my coupon code gets the prices back to where they were so order away!

Edited by Junkman2008

The gallon products are the same as last year and the year before. After having to constantly look up the prices for stuff at every show I did, I just about got them all memorized. Some of the gallon products have other things with them that understandably explains the slight increase in price but they are some nice combination's for the money.

Nope, gallons went up too. I guess if we are gonna get 15% off they better raise the price to cover...

I am with everyone else that a notification of this was going to happen. Just does not seem like something THIS business would do. It is fine to raise prices when cost go up but keeping your loyalest customers informed would have been cool.

Nope, gallons went up too. I guess if we are gonna get 15% off they better raise the price to cover...

I am with everyone else that a notification of this was going to happen. Just does not seem like something THIS business would do. It is fine to raise prices when cost go up but keeping your loyalest customers informed would have been cool.

I'm looking at those prices and they seem to be the same as last year. I need to go look at my price list from last year to make sure.

Yea, clay bar did go up 2 bucks but I don't remember the price on the applicators. Looks like the car shampoo went up 2 bucks too. The way you all are talking, I thought the increase was significant. Two bucks ain't bad. Anyway, my coupon code gets the prices back to where they were so order away!

And $3 -$5 on something that is $30 is 10 - 20%. a towel going from $20 to $25 is a 25% increase. That is significant. oh well.

Fact is people... Adam NEEDS more customers to bring his cost down. He needs to start buying a container load of MF at a time. We need to bring on at least another 100,000 users to get this done. I think we should ALL plan on doing our part this year. Lets see how many more customers we can get Adam.

I for one am trying my best. I've converted a ton of people. We're having a detail clinic here in the summer and hope more people are converted...

Chris

Maybe there is a problem with the site. Lets see if one of the Adams crew that handles the site info, can answer that. A regular price that is lower than the sale price, tells me there may be a problem with the site itself. Just saying, maybe that needs to be considered...

Fact is people... Adam NEEDS more customers to bring his cost down. He needs to start buying a container load of MF at a time. We need to bring on at least another 100,000 users to get this done. I think we should ALL plan on doing our part this year. Lets see how many more customers we can get Adam.

I for one am trying my best. I've converted a ton of people. We're having a detail clinic here in the summer and hope more people are converted...

Chris

Oh sweet, I hadn't seen anything on a Bettendorf clinic. That will probably be the closest there will ever be one to me. Hope I can make it.

Easy explanation. The cost of production has increased and Adam's has no control over that cost. If you will notice, the price has went up only on something that Adam's doesn't manufacture. The microfiber products come out of Korea (where the best, most affordable microfiber products are made), and Adam's is barely making any profit on them. They have obviously raised his price which not only ate what little profit he had, it started costing him money to order. Thus, the increase in price.

The only product prices that Adam can control are the products his company actually makes. The price of those products haven't changed since I've been using them. :thumbsup:

:iagree: Over time what doesn't go up in price with inflation? :willy:

Edited by Junkman2008

I was disappointed at the price increase when I first saw it. It is a shame, but what can you do that's business 101. If Adam's costs went up he needs to raise his prices. Otherwise he cannot stay in business. What would you guys rather do? Pay a few extra dollars for a great product and great customer service, or be without either? I for one would rather pay a couple extra dollars.

I was disappointed at the price increase when I first saw it. It is a shame, but what can you do that's business 101. If Adam's costs went up he needs to raise his prices. Otherwise he cannot stay in business. What would you guys rather do? Pay a few extra dollars for a great product and great customer service, or be without either? I for one would rather pay a couple extra dollars.

Exactly! You think mcdonalds would still be around if they were selling a cheeseburger for $0.15 each?

I'll pay whatever premium I have to... After all they are "Premium car care products" :2thumbs:

Oh sweet, I hadn't seen anything on a Bettendorf clinic. That will probably be the closest there will ever be one to me. Hope I can make it.

It's going to be linked to a G8 car show and national meet here. I know right... The Quad Cities? WTH? lol :D

We're hoping to have AJ here.

Chris