Customer Service 866.965.0400

MicroFiber Towels

Dr Jkel

Question

Just wanted to know if there is any difference in the white towels and blue towels. Not the waterless wash towels but the super plush towels. Adam's Blue Super-Plush Towels and Premium Double Soft Microfiber Towels. Thanks

9 answers to this question

I placed my order and got the white towels instead of the blue, I think the white is better than the blue correct?

In my little crazy detailing world every towel has a specific purpose, just like different products. :2thumbs:

The nap is a little shorter on the white ones than on the blue ones, I can tell you that (I checked one out at the demo at Stillen). Dylan commented that he liked to use the white ones for wax removal.

The blue ones are very soft, you will really like them. They're much better than that MF 'product' that you get at the car parts stores or big box stores - they are rough.

The MF cloth that Adams sells for windows is really nice too. I did not think that this particular window cloth would be as good as it really is. With these and the window cleaner your car windows will be sparkling in a couple of minutes, no joke.

Archived