Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash vs Detail Spray as Drying Agent

Guest OneReign

Question

Guest OneReign

So, what would you guys recommend to use when drying the car after a wash? The info on Waterless Wash lists it as a better cleaner with more lubricants. So, shouldn't we be using it instead of Detail Spray during the drying process? Just trying to get this squared away before my next order, thanks. :thumbsup:

3 answers to this question

So, what would you guys recommend to use when drying the car after a wash? The info on Waterless Wash lists it as a better cleaner with more lubricants. So, shouldn't we be using it instead of Detail Spray during the drying process? Just trying to get this squared away before my next order, thanks. :thumbsup:

Either one would be fine... I personally prefer the Detail Spray as you get the added gloss but theres no reason you can't use Waterless Wash. Plus the fact that its cheaper helps make a case for WW too. :2thumbs:

Sundog (Taig) is our resident 'mad scientist' and here is his recipe for using both!

Well I'm working on a new mixture, I've only had the chance to use it twice but it works well so far. It's a 60/40 mix of DS and WCW used as a drying agent. I use this to help drying after a full wash, I'm convinced that the WCW is not removing the shine potential of the DS but will keep you up dated.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3860

I use this mixture myself and it works fine.

Archived