Customer Service 866.965.0400

Your detailing soundtrack...

Team Adam's

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Offspring, Social Distortion, Screeching Weasel, Rancid, Iron Maiden, The Doors, Megadeth, blink 182, Bad Religion, Slipknot, AC/DC, Dropkick Murphys, The Bouncing Souls, Rise Against, NOFX, AFI, Children of Bodom, The Ramones, Motorhead, In Flames, Boston, Guns N' Roses, Green Day, Pennywise, Less Than Jake, New York Dolls....

Yeah I could go on, but really its whatever I'm in the mood for at the time. Could be anything from Johnny Cash to In Flames. I tend to favor punk rock a lot of the time though honestly for some reason or another:D

Whooo, nice man. :rockon:

I was claying and washing the Civic today and my iPod was in a punk mood (on shuffle) and was playing alot of Social D, Bad Religion and Pennywise. Then my battery died and I was a sad panda, LOL. So this afternoon it was the sweet sounds of my PC. :pc:

Whooo, nice man. :rockon:

I was claying and washing the Civic today and my iPod was in a punk mood (on shuffle) and was playing alot of Social D, Bad Religion and Pennywise. Then my battery died and I was a sad panda, LOL. So this afternoon it was the sweet sounds of my PC. :pc:

Nice, dude, except for the battery dying part. Definite sad panda. Times like that are when you run in the house, grab the more than decade old boom box, and throw a *GASP* CD in it:lol:

Alright, I must be one of the older ones on here...as I am a fan of 50's-early 80's rock and roll. Favorites are The Beatles (I own every Beatles LP, CD, and the Movies on VHS and DVD), Beach Boys, CCR, Three Dog Night, Elvis (Presley not Costello):thumbsup:, Journey, 38 Special, Badfinger, really just about any 60's - 70's Rock and Roll. Usually I just tune in the local classic rock station and let her fly.

Have a hard time listening to the Rap "Crap" (No offense intended), Hip-Hop, or Country and Western.

The one I listen to, I don't hear the same song twice in one day....however I would agree with you that there are a ton of songs that rarely get play time and really deserve that time.

Trouble with most classic rock stations is they play the same songs over and over. There are so many good songs they never play.

That is what has me hooked on The Boneyard on XM. Get to hear bands you completely forgot about and album tracks from DEEP inside the albums of bands you haven't forgotten.

Thats why I only listen to XM or sirius. The classic rock station here has had the same play list it used when it was a current rock station in the 70s. You can set your watch by the song they are playing and it will play more than once in an 8 hour shift.

• 1 month later...

Lots of Punk/Alternative Rock...

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMl8cQjBfqk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WP6KuNHaPU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Mainly RUSH, although I do enjoy some Bluegrass/Appalachian Mountain Music in the spring time. It depends on my mood really. I have quit a collection to choose from.

My wife gave me a Bose IPOD docking station for Christmas and I can't wait to use it this Spring!

Add Rainbow to my mix, especially Catch the Rainbow, featuring the late Ronnie James Dio.

Archived