Customer Service 866.965.0400

Painted some trim on the car

GGEVOXFTMFW

i dont know what it looks like stock so could you tell us what was painted?

Everything badge wise black that was chrome on the car, the fog lights had chrome trim on them, and I painted the clear sidemarkers and rear brake light to match it all.

Don-

Looks good. Thought about tinting the tails?

The ralli art tails actually have black in them over the stock red tails. Not a fan of tinting headlights/tails, but im going to take apart the headlights and bake them to paint the insides black. Then while front bumpers off to do it im going to paint that silver ac line black you seet thro the grill of the car. Then hopefully a black front mount, and top it off with a subtle carbon fiber lip.

Not trying to thread jack, but I have been thinking about tinting mine. How did you do yours Christopher?

I used VRT Niteshades, but my buddy used panty hose (believe it or not) and the tighter you pull them, the lighter they are, the looser the darker. Really clever and it looks awesome. Cops give you any trouble, just rip them right off and your golden.

I used VRT Niteshades, but my buddy used panty hose (believe it or not) and the tighter you pull them, the lighter they are, the looser the darker. Really clever and it looks awesome. Cops give you any trouble, just rip them right off and your golden.

haha nice

Archived